Chapter 7

Ciona's POV

I get changed into some skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and some old trainers. I pack my over-night bag, double and triple checking that I have everything I need in it and I take my phone off of charge. I had two texts; one from Louis and one from Niall.

From;

LouBear :D

*sent 2 minutes ago*

We'll be there in 5 :) xx

From;

Nialler x

I'm in the car with Louis we'll be there soon :) xxxx

I reply to both of them saying:

To;

LouBear :D

Ok we'll be outside waiting :) xx

To;

Nialler x

Okay see u in a bit xxxx

I sigh and lock my phone as I walk of of my room, my over-night bag dragging behind me. I'm so exhausted it unbelievable! Wonder if I'm sick? I've never been this tired before, but I'm sure it's fine.

I see Emily on the settee watching TV so I walk up so her leaning on the settee "we gotta go now the boys are here!" She jumps up excitedly and runs to the door with her over-night bag, I shake my head confused and we make out war to the door.

The boy were there on time and we jump into the back. We turn the radio on and...our CD's playing. Emily and I almost jump out of our seats before looking at each other panicking. How did they get it?! "and that was Him by Ciona Bailey & Emily Williams", the radio said or names. The. Radio. Just. Said. Our. Names.

Our mouths drop open and I see the boys in the mirror smirking at us. I fall back into my chair and I hug my over-night bag lost in my own thoughts until we get there.

We all hop out and Louis locks the car, Niall opens the door with his key and we walk in. The house seems a bit bigger than usual but it's still cosy. The boys take our bags and lead us to the living room where the other lads were playing Wii.

I laugh slightly as Harry and Zayn are fighting about Mario Kart Wii. The turn around to Emit and I and smile before carrying on playing.

Soon after Louis decides we all play truth or dare, I accept reluctantly, as I hate games like this, as does Emily too.

I say 21 last so the group ask me 'truth, dare, kiss or swear!' As I've never swore in my life, and never kissed I go decide to say truth. They all huddle deciding what my probably embarrassing  truth, while I wait nervously biting my nails.

When they stop huddling Louis grins at my cheekily before asking "have you ever kissed someone before?" I shake my head quickly and bury my face in my hands, embarrassed. They all laugh except for one person, I look up to see Niall smiling at me as he pats my back with his big hand. I smile weakly before the game starts again.

Emily has to say 21, and she surprisingly says dare. She's never done a dare before, let alone participate in this game. We all huddle together while Louis smiles deviously and puts his finger to his lips, we all nod smiling as me come back up to see Emily. I shrug my shoulder signalling that I don't know and I didn't decide the dare.

I look at Louis, wanting to know the dare...then he finally says it...

______________________

A/N

Cliffhangerrrrrr I'm evil I'm sorry :p ill update tomorrow :) x