Chapter 13

A/N

Immm sosososososososososooo sorry. I havent updated!!! Ive just got everything together from things and yea..im sorry!

_______________________

  Ciona's POV

I look around at my new home, darkness. I feel darkness, I see darkness...I fear darkness.

I try again to accomplish my goal, to open my eyes, they open but barely. Half- way there at least! From the small slits I can see 4 blobs in a pure white room.

What? Where am i?

I get scared so my breathing starts to come out in short and panicked breaths and I hear a piercing beep next to me, then a pair or big warm hands grab hold of one of my tiny, weak and fragile ones.

What's happening?!

Many thoughts coming rushing through my head, think of the possibilities of this unknown event I am being part of, before I can think no more.

Before my old frienime drags my back to their small and evil home...darkness.

Niall's POV

I wake up from my disturbing night-mare filled slumber by a high pitched beeping noise, several times it signalled before I was awake properly.

My eyes dart around the room before them landing on the source of the noise...the heart machine.

I jump out of my seat, waking up the small group whom have chose to stay the night with me and rush to Ciona's side holding one of her small ice-cold hands with mine. I hold on tightly, praying that the machine will not signal the sign i've been dreading. Her death

A group of three doctors cram their selves into the already over-populated hospital room and check the Numerous wires, tubes and machines round her before stating "she's fine, she just tried to move something". 

I breath a sigh of relief and thank them before the small troop march out of the room.

I decide to move my chair closer to her and I fall to sleep again, holding her hand, knowing she's safe and recovering...

Emily's POV

I open my tired eyes and pull my upper body up, inspecting the 5 sleepers around me.

They're lucky, being able to sleep, I can't on the other hand. It just hurts too bloody much!

I hold in a groan as I feel a piercing pain shooting from my ribs...again.

I look at Harry and look at our hand moments after, still intertwined together like when I woke up this afternoon.

I try to lay on my side, as I do back in Ciona's and I's apartment, but the wires and tubes won't let me.  

After a few minutes of squirming I surrender to the machines and lay on my back, not comfy at all.

I close my eyes tight and count 10 sheep several times, wanting so desperately to get to sleep...and some how I make my goal a reality.

Harry's POV

I open my eyes to see Emily move rapidly on her bed, though I try not to make it look like I am.

I see her sigh and lean back into her original position in the bed and smile softly, holding back a chuckle. 

When I make sure she's asleep I lean over and kiss her forehead, what makes her small structure fidgit a bit, and I go back to my peaceful slumber.

Knowing that my girlfirends fine, makes me fine.