Chapter 8

A/N

Sorry guys I haven't updated! I've had so much homework it's unbelievable! This is gonna be a short chapter as I have even more homework to do, yipe (hint the sarcasm)

_______________

Ciona's POV

I clear my throat as everyone, including me were waiting and Louis was just smirking try to keep the tension.

He jumps a but before saying "sorry, trying to keep the tension, the dare is for you and Harry to go in one of the bedrooms and play '7 minutes in heaven,".

Emily bite her lip look at a gob-smacked me, then to a smirking Harry. After round about 30 seconds Emily nods, with no enthusiasm at all.

They walk in the room before Harry turning to us and winking. Then the door closed, and the game started.

Emily's POV

I walk over to the bed, not looking up at him. Wow, never thought it would be THIS awkward! I note my lip and I feel pressure on the other side of the bed, it's Harry.

I look at him and start to admire his features, his tones skin, his emerald eyes, his famous curly hair..his lips. I snap myself out of the trance when I see him leaning in. 

I panic for a second before his lips are on mine, then I just go with it, maybe this isn't so bad? His tongue asks for entrance, ad I accept straight away. I surrender with our fight for dominance and I put my hands in his hair while he puts his hands on my hips.

We pause for a moment to get breath, and Harry asks "Emily, I know we've only known eachother for a short while now, but I think there's something special between us, something I've never had with no one before. Ok, what I'm trying to say is; you be my girlfriend?"

I doesn't take me a second before nodding and hugging him saying "of course I will!" We look into eachothers eyes and then, I found my only love.