Chapter 15

Ciona's POV

"We're going to practice on our singing abilities in lesson today, class" Mr Goldsmith begins while he places his old and beaten-up suitcase next to his piano.

"I know they're some people who have this talent and are very good at it, put your hand up if you are" Emily, Becca and a few of the boys put their hands up, but i'm hesitant to.

I don't think I have singing in the bag, I hate my voice. To me it's disgusting, people say i've got talent in that criteria but for so long at school, I was told different.

"Ciona? Ciona!" Sir calls out and I come out of my daze of self-hate. I look up at him, confused as I reply "Yes, sir?". "Why haven't you put your hand up? You have a lovely voice". 'Lies' I think to myself before I force my hand up with a fake smile "sorry sir, I was in a daze".

He smiles at me and counts how many of us have our hands waving in the air "1...2..3..4..5..6! So 6 student here can already sing, not to mention One Direction". What earns a chuckles from 3/5 of the lads.

He clears his throat before turning back to the class "the class assingment today is that you have to pick a song what suits your voice perfectly and sing a verse and the chorus to the class. Begin!"

After he says begin we log onto the mac's and search up songs. The class gets split up to;

-Boy groups

-Girl groups

-Sluts/Snotty kids

Its always happens, I don't know why i'm not suprise still.

"Sooo, I heard a duo amoungst us has realeased their album!" Isla squeals grinning. Me and Emily looking at eachother, blushing before I reply to her statement saying "s-so you guys have heard it?" failing my best aptempt to not stutter.

"Of course we've all heard it! You crazy?!" Becca shouts, we all bust into fits of laugher. "Calm yo tits, Becca!" Emily shouts back and we laugh even more.

"Calm yo tits? That's a bit old isn't it?" a deep voice calls out behind Emily and I. We just ignore them for a second so we can stop laughing and Emily turns around befoore jumping up and huggin the tall figure "HARRY!" she screams, grinning like a idiot.

The other girls and I produce a echo of 'awww's and 'awwwe' making some people dart their head to our direction.

One of the sluts, Catherine waddle over in her massive heels and pushes Emily off of Harry, making her trip over but us girl caught her. "C'mon, he wouldn't want to hug something that you" she says in a disgusted tone. We look up at her with shocked and annoyed looks.

"Shut the FUCK up, Catherine!" I scream, i've lost count how many time i've said that one line, she's just so annoying!

By now the whole class is looking at us, even the rest of the boys. Mr Goldsmith had ventures out of the classroom somewhere else. God knows where.

"And what are YOU going to do about it, you little slag" Catherine hisses at me and I jump out of the sight and move closer "can't you remember last time you told me that, bitch?" I remind her-lets just say things got ugly, and uglier, her face for instance.

She lost for words and I smirk "oh, so you remember! Good good, I really can't be bothered to beat your ass up again". I earn a giggle from my girls and from some of the others around the classroom.

"I think you should back off from my girlfriends friend, and also my girlfriend" Harry butts in while Catherine's walking back to me with her fists balled.

Harry's comment catches her off guard and she watches and Harry snakes his arm around a slightly shaking Emily, calming her down.

"Well, when your done with that 'thing'-" that's all she has time for before Becca runs over from her chair and kicks her in the stomach while I punch her in the face.