Chapter 25

(A/N they'll be loads of time skips at the beginning to get to the good part, sorry guys!)

Ciona's POV

My eyes flutter open to witness the streaks of light seeping through the blind slits. I roll over, still in Niall's iron grasp and I click the home button of my iPhone, which causes the room to illuminate.

"6:55am.." I mumble to myself before I produce a long, agonizing yawn. I place my hands on Ni's forearm and I push myself out of his grip. When I finally get out I tiptoe into the bathroom and turn on the light, which causes a small mumble of the bulit-in floor heating.

I grab two towels before setting them on on the rack next to the shower. I turn it on and switch it to the appropriate heat before locking the door, incase my boyfriend comes waltzing through the door; and, after that movement, I strip and go into the shower.

____________________

After showering, washing and drying; I pad into the bedroom once more, to put on clothes for the day.

I take some thick tights, black pleated skirt, black spaghetti strap top and a green crop top top with 'JOY' written in white block letters.

After I get changed, I brush my hair and I grab my straighteners and make-up bag into the bathroom, this time not closing the door.

I plug the straighteners in and place them on their heat-proof mat to let them heat up and I start with my make-up.

________________

When I've finished every and I am absolutely pleased with what I am seeing in the spotless mirror in front of me, I pack everything away and I go out.

When I venture out of the now dimly lit bathroom, I see a frowning Niall gazing timidly at me. "What's up, babe?" I ask and copy his facial expression. "You left me." He folds his arms so I can no longer see his toned body.

"I'm sorry Ni, I had to get ready for school." I retrieve my backpack from its respected place and I rummage through it, checking I have everything. And yes, yes I do.

I swing the accessory so it is now on my shoulder and I peer up as I see a silhouette come into view. He hugs me, and I take in his bittersweet smell. "I love you babe, I'm sorry I can't come in today. We have a interview." I nod into his bare chest as I reply and look up, "It's fine Ni, you can't help being famous."

I push myself out of the hug, as much as I dislike the coldness of not having his warmth. I walk to then door before grabbing a leather jacket and throwing it on.

"I love you, Ni."

"And I you, Bib."

____________________

I waltz into the classroom to see the girls sitting in our usual seats. I run over to Isla and envelope her into a hug.

"Let me see the ring, NOW!" I yell the last word, which earns me some puzzled glares from the few other early birds which have thrown their selves out of bed, somehow.

She brings her hands out from her pockets of an oversized hoodie which adorns her body. There's a chorus of squealing and 'I want one!' from around the group and we pull one and another into a group hug.

"Where's that fucking whore?!" A rough voice echoes through the building, and soon the source in uncovered.

The door is thrown open, nearly being torn off the hinges-literally, and it is show to be the most inconsiderate arse-hole in this school and maybe the planet. Jason.

He storms up to our group like a fast spreading fire and stares down at a now shaking Isla. "Leave her alone." I say through gritted teeth while I turn quickly and mouth of Isla 'Text Liam, now'.

She quickly claws out her phone and does my instruction. When I turn back, his face is close to mine, his foul breath panning into my nostrils.

"Get out the fucking way now." He seethes, thinking that he'll scare me. Oh, how wrong he is.

"Make me." I fold my arms, my actions make a ensemble of laughs and snickers throughout the classroom.

He pushes me aside, which causes me to fall into Becca and Emily but thankfully, the couple help me up almost instantly. He pulls Isla up by the scruff of her hoodie and she whimpers in pain.

"You're such a slut you know that? Getting married at this age, I bet you only want him for his money, because he's famous you fell head over heels for him. If you were still with me then I would give you so much more than a lousy ring to prove my love for you. But no, you went with a faggot from a boy band." Every vowel he pernounces is like he's spitting venom, his eyes are fully of jealously and anger.

His uncalled for and wrong lecture he gave the now crying Isla is what I think has pushed her off the edge.

She runs away from him and the group and into the toilets. We chase after her but we can't get into the cubicle as she locked it from her side, obviously.

"Isla, open up!" I screech and bang on the door as hard as I can, this makes the other doors along the bathroom to jutter, like a chain reaction.

I can hear her heavy breathing and sniffles from the other side, though I just don't know what she's doing...