Chapter 14

A/N

Immm soooo sorry I haven't updated!!! School's been a pain in the back-side !!!

_______________________

*1 Month Later*

Ciona's POV

I was up from my semi-lucid sleep and get up, hearing a shower turn opposite me. So, Emily's already up? Why? I shrug it off and I get into my own shower and turn the tap onto the appropriate temperature. After I was my hair and myself I step out, turning off the shower and wrapping my hair and body up with one towel each.

I look at the time and I work out we have 25 minutes until we have to be at college, I sigh dreading today. So many questions, I hate it. I get a black top out with a white infinity sigh on and a red heart and some light washed skinny jeans. I put them on and start to blow dry my hair.

After i've dried my hair I curl it loosely and I slip on some plain socks and some boots. I then apply some mascara and eyeliner on and make my down downstairs to waiting for Emily.

Emily's POV

I got up a bit too early today as I was skyping to Harry basically all night as he's still fussing over me, its quite cute really.

I turn on my shower after laying in bed grinning like a idiot for a few minutes and start to wash myself thinking about college and how it's going to be the first time in months!

After washing myself I turn the shower off and slip out, I dry myself and my hair and I put on a stripey t-shirt on with love on it in italics and some black skinny jeans. I let my hair stay its natural wavy-ness and I apply some make-up, mascara and liquid eyeliner as I make my way downstairs.

I chuck my make-up on the table and get a apple out of the fruit bowl in the middle of the dining table.

Ciona's POV

I walk into the kitchen as I hear Emily in it. I grab a banana out of the bowl and eat it quickly before chucking it's skin in the bin. "Let's go then, we can meet the girl in the college and talk for longer" I grab my college bag and Emily does the same before both of us walking out making sure we hair our phones, purses and keys.

*at the college*

Still Ciona's POV

We, Emily and I rush into the college hunched over, why must British weather be so crap?!

I sigh and turn a corner, a shivering Emily trailing behind. Everyone stops and stares at us, even some of the teachers, this was NOT what I was planning!

When we get through the maze of eyes, we spot our friends; Lucy, Becca, Isla and Ella-may. We both run up to them, our brown messenger bags flying behind us and we pull them in for a group hug.

After a few seconds we all pull away. We laugh and ask questions all over the place, we then stop and look at eachother for a few more moments before the silence is tackled by our laughter again.

Soon after the bell goes and we all go to our first lesson; music. We all chose music as most of us are in different agencies, Becca has released some of her own music, too, what's really cool!

We enter the room and we're greeted by 20 pairs of eyes all on us. We hold in our fits of giggles from our joke and walk to our usual seats. Then the lesson begins.

After about half an hour into the lesson the boys in the opposite corner of us start singing The City by The 1975. Soon after the whole class starts breaking out into the same song;

'Don't call it a fight when you know it's a war, with nothing but a t-shirt on,

And go on sit on the bed 'cause I know that you want to, want to,

You got pretty eyes-but I know you're wrong'

We start clapping in a chorus laughing while we sing, we all start going a lil' crazy and we jump up and start bouncing around and doing weird dance moves. Me, Emily and Isla are on the floor jumping and a circle and going crazy while Ella, Lucy and Becca and on the tables!

'And don't call it a spade, if it isn't a spade,

And go lie on the floor if you want,

The first bit of advice you gave me that I liked was they're too strong, too strong,

Get in the shower if it all goes wrong'

Soon people calm down and go silent but we don't care, our group carries on when I goes silent I open my eyes and turn around seeing 5 smirking faces looking at our group.

'Yeah, if you wanna find love, then you know where the city is,

Yeah, if you wanna find love, then you know where the city is'

I just stand there frozen probably blushing like a idiot.

Emily's POV

I hear Ciona stop singing to I turn to her and I look at her now tomato-red face, I look puzzled for a second before I follow her gaze and my mouth automatically goes dry, why are the boys here?!

Me and Ciona look for a second before calming down all of the girls, I then whisper shout "the boys aka One Direction are here, so stfu now!!!" I sit in my seat and the rest follow my motion, Ciona and I then put our heads in our hands, embarssed.

Soon after we've all composed ourselves with the boys still looking half shocked and half smug, our music teacher, Mr Goldsmith strides through the door smiling. "Good morning everyone and I hope you've all had a pleasant day so far. As you can see, we are fortunate enough to have One Direction help and work with us with our music and instruments".

Most of the girls fangirl (not our group, obviously), while the boys were just nod and smile, well they took it better than expected. But I still don't get why they're here!!

Now, the lesson begins.