Chapter 20

*Flash Back*

I swing higher and higher, almost as if i'll touch the sky soon, I lift my hand up to the sky like I could grab the sun before my bum flies off of the seat.

I felt like a bird. It was in slow motion, I saw the floor getting closer and closer but it never came.

Until now.

A roll over to my stomach and groan as pain shoots through my body. "Ow." I whimper and hold my leg in pain. As I start to cry a small brunette boy sprints to me before holding my free hand.

"Are you okay?" He wonders, looking deep into my green eyes. I reply by nodding, not wanting to cause a scene. No 4 year old does.

"It's okay not to be ok. You know that?" He speaks again, smiling warmly at me. This boy is making me feel better by the second.

"It hurts, bad." I sniff and gesture to my now bruised and bleeding knee, the first time I speak to the mystery boy. I grimace at the sound of my voice, disgusted about how heavy I'm breathing and how bungged up I sound.

"I'll help you get to medical. I'm Niall." He grins this time, the front teeth missing and I giggle at the sight before replying softly. "Ciona."

He pulls me up and wraps a arm underneath my arms to keep me upright and leads me inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you, Niall." I say after a few seconds of maybe the most painful minute of my life. We're holding hands now, I squeezed it a bit to hard, but he didn't mind. Hopefully.

He his other hand on our entwined ones and smiles once again. "You can count of my forever, ok?" I nod and grin, before repeating "Ok".

"I'm calling you Bib now, 'cus its cute just like you." I place my hand on top of his so our hands are like the potato counting game.

"And I'll call you Ni, because it's perfect just like you."

________________

Ciona's POV

I wake up with our legs entangled with one and another's. I peer up from the crook of Ni's neck to see him looking down fondly at me.

"G'morning, Bib." He says softly, his deep irish accent ringing through the silent room. "Morning, Ni." I grin back.

Soon after un tangling ourselves like a bad hair day, we lay on our backs, Niall places his arm in a right angle shape above me.

"You know last night, when you said 'do you think we'll make it to next year. Do you think we won't?" Niall asks after a moment of silence.

I shake my head and sigh. "Ni, I was just joking. Honest. I love you, when we wasn't talking after the night...you were a fragment of my imagination. Somebody I used to know. But now you're not, I can never be happier you're back in my life."

I look at him after I finish my miniature lecture to see him grinning from ear to ear. "And people ask why I love you." He kisses my, short by meaningful before pulling away. "I love you, since we were 4. And I always will love you."

I peck his lips once more before sitting up. "I'm having a shower, on my own." I stick my tongue out before jumping out of the bed and sliding across the cold, smooth floor into the tiled ones of the bathroom.

"We will share at least once, Bi-!" is all I get to hear before I close the door and the small paragraph is muffled.

I turn the shower faucet on until its the correct temperature and I grab two towels out. After a few minutes I get in when the water is the appropriate heat for me. I cleanse my hair first-shampoo then conditioner, then after my body-shower gel then shower créme's.

After making sure the contents are all washed off, I turn the faucet off and wrap a towel round my body and hair once out of the large shower corner, though, it's more like a large shower side.

I wipe my feet on the navy blue fluffy mat multiple times until my feet and dry and I step out into the bedroom.

Niall's asleep on the bed, well in the midsts anyway. I get changed into white leggings and a black blouse, after putting on a fresh pair of underwear and spraying myself with deodorant.

After placing my fluffy white slippers on, I tiptoe downstairs after my prior decision and I step into the kitchen. I look through the cupboards and drawers until I find the materials to make our breakfast.

My mother always taught me the ways of a housewife before she passed, so gradually from a young age, I knew how and what to do in the kitchen.

I grab the saucepan and start to fry the bacon and eggs. A few minutes are the smell spreading like a fatal disease, a half naked Irishman is in the kitchen leaning against the door frame.

"You cook?" He inquires with a yawn when he makes his way to his destination. The fridge, and pours himself and I a juice.

"Of course I cook, my mother would've died in vain if I didn't." I laugh horsely from speaking of her.

He nods, agreeing and leans over so that his inhumane long arms can reach the draw from his seat. He grabs two pairs of knife and forks before pulling his body weight back and placing them to their assigned spot.

Just as I dish up the food, the doorbell rings. "I though this is private property, Ni?" I question and he nods. "It is."

I set the food on the table, hoping it won't get cold and we walk through the cavern of rooms until we get to the front door.

I peer through the peep-hole and look into the eyes of the waiter from last night. "It's the...waiter?" I turn to Niall who's turned round the door frame. "Well you have to answer it, this view is for your eyes only." he gestures to his clothe-less body before inching further into the alien room.

I giggle and shake my head. "Ok." I open the door and smile. "Hey, you're the waiter from last night right?" I try to make a conversation starter.

"Oh yeah, hey, you um left your cardigan at the place last night and its people know where the Niall lad lives so I decided to come and give it to you." He holds out the black fabric to me and I take it gracefully.

"Thank you, and I think we need to get the lock changed round here." I reply in a joking manner, seeing Niall out of the corner of my eye making faces at me.

"You look familiar...what's your name?" Jack, asks eyeing my carefully.

"Um, Ciona?" I say, in more of a question way. He looks no where near familiar, except for last night when I went to the restaurant, obviously.

"Ciona?!" He gasps and hugs me, making me tense incredibly. Niall bursts out from the room running up to him but he stops in his tracks after Jack's next sentence.

"I missed you, sis."

___________________

Sorry, it's a bit short but i'm trying to update more often! :)

Have fun your cherrymuffincupake-beautiful people ;) x