Chapter 16

Emily's POV

I close the door, or more like accidentally slam it off it's hinges. I didn't mean to honest! Ciona's probably going to moan at me about that.

I roll my eyes and chuckle at the thought while I look through my wardrobe (A/N My friend, Isla or IslaBrown11, made both of our outfits up, so big thanks to her!). I finally spot something I like and I clap excitedly just looking at it!

I get all of the pieces of my outfit out and I lay them all on my plump purple bed. I chose a blue skater dress with clear skinned tights and white all star converse, accompanied by a blue plain headband to top it off.

I put everything on and examine myself in the wall mirror, making sure everything is perfect. Well, it has to be for Harry.

I then sit at my cream dresser and I start to apply my make-up. I apply my usual liquid eyeliner and mascara but I also apply some smokey eyeshadow and some pink tinited lipgloss.

I curl my hair loosely (obviously taking out my headband first) and after I place my headband back in I smile to myself before grabbing a white purse and stuffing my phone, money and keys into it. "5 MINUTES CIONA, HURRY UP!"

I know she's the room opposite but sometimes she has her music on full bast-what she's doing now. And she can't hear a thing!

I hear her faintly reply back "ok, im almost ready!" and I smile faintly, now knowing she isn't going to back out of her dat with Niall.

I make my way downstairs and sit on the sette with my purse. I decide to grab a black waist-length leather jacket incase it gets cold.

And then I wait.

Ciona's POV

I rush into my bedroom and I rummage through my wardrobe until I pick something out I loved. I lay the clothing on my red and white velvet bed with some accesories also.

I picked out a white blouse peter pan collar with a black denim pleated skirt and white all star converses accompanied by a white bow headband.

Before I put the headband in I curl my hair tight beach wave curls before I put my headband in, making sure It makes me have a mini quiff. I hairspray my quiff as I make my way to my white dresser.

I sit down in my matching white stool and I get all my make-up out that i'll be using tonight. I put on my eyeliner, making sure I have a small wing by each eye and I apply my usual mascara. I then apply some light pink lip-gloss and some faint blush.

After i've finished making myself look beautiful, I grab my white and black purse and I put my purse, keys and some money it in. I think about grabbing a jacket but I decide against it.

I walk donwstairs while getting a text;

From: Nialler :) x

We r outside babe :) x

I blush at the text and quickly reply

To: Nialler :) x

We will b out in a min :) x

I lock my phone and place it back in my purse and I summon Emily "c'mon Em, they're outside!" I open the front door and Emily comes rushing through the living room door.

"You look great!" I compliment her grinning.

"Look at you miss fancy!" she replies, making us both giggle.

We walk out and Emily closes and locks the front door. We see Harry in the drivers seat and Niall in the back waving, we, of course wave back.

Emily runs to the passenger seat and I walk to the back seat. We get in at the same time and close the doors at the same time too.