My Little Kitten

Guess what? It's sumt. XD

Patton was sat on the couch. Roman and Logan had gone to bed. It was just him and Virgil, who was listening to an emotional bop. "Virgil...?" Parton whispered. Virgil didn't respond. "Virgil?"he repeated, a little louder this time. The anxious side paused his music.     " Hey , Pat. Do you need something? "
Parton nodded. He pointed to his room." can you help me with something in my room? " Virgil agreed and they walked to Pattons room.

The second the door closed, Patton pinned Virgil to the wall. He kissed Anxiety, nibbling his lip. Virgil kissed back.   Patton pulled back. "Ready, my little kitten?"
Virgil was confused. Patton pulled off his shirt. 'oh' he thought 'he's gonna fuck me'.
Patton grinned. He pushed Virgil onto the bed. "I want you to tell me what you want." Virgil hesitated. "Wanna... I dunno, I wanna see what we can do, please?"
"Of course! Let me take your pants off. You're gonna love this. " Patton undid Virgil's belt. Virgil's pants fell to his ankles. "You look so sexy when you beg... "
Virgil whimpered. He felt the soft lips of Parton against his neck. He moaned, bucking his hips.
"Pat..."
"Yes, baby?"
"Please touch me."
Patton smiled. He began unbuttoning Virgil's pants. As soon as he'd stripped Virgil of them, he crawled on top of him. His hands traced Virgil's body, taking note of every feature. Virgil moaned as Patton touched his nipples. Patton smirked. "Pat' he asked, stroking Virgil's dick gently "You like that, huh? Tell me again."
Virgil shook his head violently. "Please... don't..."
"Tell me how much you want it." Virgil gulped, biting down hard on his lip to keep from screaming out loud. Patton chuckled. "Kitten. Tell me. How much you want me to make you cum." Virgil's face turned red.
"Please... Please just fuck me already..."
"Kitten , you really want this?" Virgil nodded vigorously. Patton smiled. This should work. "I'll take care of you. Don't worry, I'm going to make you feel good!"
Patton took Virgil's cock into his hand and rubbed his finger around the head. Virgil's breathing became heavier. Parton moved Virgil's legs apart. "Is that what you want?" Virgil nodded. Virgil watched as Parton put two fingers inside of himself.
Virgil gasped. Patton smirked and began slowly pumping the fingers inside him. Virgil screamed. Patton began to kiss and lick Virgil's clit. Virgil bit down on the pillow. He was close. "Come for me, baby... Cum for daddy."
Virgil came with a shout. Patton licked his juices off his stomach. Virgil looked up at him with wide eyes. "Are you ok?"
Virgil nodded. "Yeah. Yeah. Just... surprised, that's all." Patton grinned. He removed his fingers. Virgil' breath hitched. Patton stood up and grabbed one of the pillows. He threw it towards Virgil, hitting him in the face. Virgil yelped. Patton laughed.