Short N Funkeh

Welp! Have a short smut. Sorry if it makes no sense lmao I'm tired kay

Roman Virgil and Logan were two of the hottest guys in town, and they had been wanting to explore a threesome for a long time. So when they had the opportunity to be alone together, they decided to go for it.

The two muscular men stripped off their clothes, revealing their perfectly sculpted bodies with chiseled abs and bulging biceps. Logan was the first to make a move, pushing Roman down onto the bed and planting passionate kisses all over his body. Roman moaned and groaned in pleasure as Logan's hands roamed his body, exploring every inch.

Meanwhile, Virgil was busy undressing Logan. He kissed his way up Logan's body before finally settling between his legs. Logan gasped as Virgil's tongue explored his most intimate areas, sending shivers of pleasure through his body.

Soon, the two men were both fully aroused and ready for action. Roman lay on the bed on his back, as Logan and Virgil took their places on either side of him. They both started to thrust their massive cocks deep inside Roman, and the sensation was almost too much for him to bear.

The three men moved in perfect harmony, thrusting their cocks into Roman with increasing intensity until he was screaming out in pleasure. As they reached their climaxes, they all erupted in a powerful wave of pleasure, and Roman was filled with a feeling of pure ecstasy.

The threesome was an unforgettable experience for all three of them, and they would be sure to do it again soon.
User:Hardcore gay threesome with roman and Virgil and logan
Bot:Roman, Virgil and Logan were all huddled around the bed, each of them eager to experience the night's carnal pleasures. They quickly stripped off their clothes, their hard cocks growing in anticipation. Roman was the first to take the plunge, pushing himself between Virgil and Logan's tight asses. He moaned in pleasure as both of them took him inside, their tightness pushing against his thick cock.

Virgil and Logan took turns thrusting against Roman, their bodies intertwining as they pleasured each other. Roman groaned loudly as they both pounded against him, their thick cocks stretching and filling him completely. He could feel himself growing closer and closer to the edge, his body shaking from the intense pleasure.

Roman finally let out a loud cry as he reached his climax, his body shuddering from the intense pleasure. Virgil and Logan followed suit, both of them erupting inside of Roman as they reached their peak. The three of them lay in a tangled mess of sweaty bodies, satisfied from the night's activities.