Is This Possible?

Fluff time people! I suck at writing it but it's here!

Janus had a problem. He knew who to go to. Logan. It was the only logical option. So that's what he did.

His knocks were sharp and clear. Logan opened the door. "Waht is it, Deceit? I'm busy." He clearly wasn't happy to see the darkside at his door. "It doesn't matter. Sorry for bothering you, Logic."

The snek sat on his bed. Defeated. There was one last thing he could try. Go to the source of the problem itself.

He cursed himself for having these feelings inside. Roman twirled around demanding to know who was." Does it matter? I thought that it would be all the same."
"You are worse than Logan. Of course it matters."
Janus stood, not really ready to reveal his crush. "Thanks for the help. But I can't stand around all day."

Well, that did help just a little. At least he knew what these feelings were. He had a crush. But it couldn't be possible. Not I'm any way, shape or form. He just had to ask, right?

So here he was. Standing on the front room they all knew so well. He stood in Logan's usual spot and faced Thomas alone. "Thomas. We need to talk."
"About what? What have you done? Are you okay? You look a bit nervous."
It was true. Janus was sweating and his bare hands shook slightly. "I am fine. But, um, there's something I need to ask."
"Go ahead, buddy. I may not know the answer but I will try."
Janus took a few moments to compose himself. " Is it possible for a side to fall in love with the host?" Thomas blinked. Then shook his head as if trying to clear it. "Well... I guess it is... Why do you ask?" Lies may have been Janus' thing, but without his gloves he could not lie. It was a rule he had made in order to gain trust. So, the truth was all he had. "Thomas. I am in love with you." he spoke slowly. Clearly. There was no chance that the hist could have misheard.

Minutes went by. There was no reply. "Okay," he had picked up the hint, " I should have said nothing."
"NO! Wait, Jan! You have to promise me something."
"Anything."
"Stay away from me. Don't go near me again."

"Oh... Kay..."

*time skip a few weeks*

Once again Thomas stood opposite Janus. "Hey, Jan? Remember when you told me that you were in love with me? I'm sorry. I should have never reacted in that way."

"No. It's fine. You had every right." Thomas blinked. The yellow side had seemed so sad. Now he was okay? Thomas looked. Janus was wearing his gloves. He's lying. "Take off your gloves please. I want the truth. Do you love me? Because I realised something."
Gloves were off. "Yes. Thomas. I love you."

A few minutes went by. "Janus? Iloveyou."
"Wait. You do?" Deceit stared.
"Yes, my little snek."
"I thought you hated me."
"Never. I just needed time to think. To admit." Janus shivered. This was really happening. "Are you lying?" Janus could usually tell, but he was unsure. "No. You are my best friend."
"J-just friends?" Janus was confused.
"I mean... Doyouwanttobemyboyfriend?"
"I thought you'd never ask."
"That a yes?"
"Yes. A hundred times. Yes!"

Hehe how was that?? 🙃🙃