Ummmm...

It's been quite a while since we last had some smut. Here we go!

Patton was naked on the bed. Remus was stroking him, fully naked himself.  He wasn’t even trying to hide his arousal anymore, no matter how many times they have been together. This time Remus didn’t plan on stopping, however, because Patton was so good at pushing him.
The two of them have spent almost half an hour doing this, and Patton was begging to be filled.
Remus looked down at him and bit his lip seductively. “Are you sure about this?” he asked.
“Yes…” Patton moaned, reaching up to stroke Remus’s chest. “Please.”
A smile spread across Remus’s lips. He leaned forward and gently kissed Patton.
“Alright,” he muttered after breaking away. “Get ready.”
Patton nodded his head, giving Remus a nervous look. Remus grabbed some lube and a condom from beside the bed. Then he walked over to Patton and kneeled in front of him. As Patton watched him approach, he tried to take deep breaths to calm himself. When Remus got to his knees in front of him, Patton immediately relaxed.
“Relax, Baby,” Remus purred. “This is gonna be fun, okay?”
Patton looked down nervously. He gave Remus a small nod. He knew this was going to hurt. A lot. But he didn’t want to talk about it, so all he did was focus on the feeling of Remus slowly touching him while he worked.
Remus pressed kisses against Patton’s chest, starting above his heart. He continued to place little kisses up to his jawline and across to his ear, leaving a trail of saliva along the way.
“Fuck, Re,” Patton moaned when he heard Remus bite his neck. He could feel Remus's erection pressing against his thigh.
As Remus made his way up to Patton’s left cheek, his mouth opened. Patton closed his eyes tightly and braced himself.
However, before his mind could prepare itself, Remus’s tongue wrapped around his ear lobe, biting softly and sucking. Patton whimpered loudly.
“Fuck,” he moaned. “Oh shit.”
Remus smiled wickedly as he sucked harder, licking and scraping his teeth against Patton’s sensitive earlobe. Patton let out another whine. He grabbed the sheets tightly, holding them tight against his body.
Remus continued to work his tongue, alternating between his ear and his neck. He trailed soft kisses up Patton’s chin and to his lips.
Patton moaned, feeling his nerves starting to become jumbled, as he felt Remus's warm tongue slide against his own.
As they kissed, Patton felt Remus slip a single finger inside of him, stretching and twisting it slowly.
"Fuck.." Patton gasped as Remus slowly added another finger.
Remus smiled. He was happy that Patton could get off this easily. However, he needed more. He needed more heat, more lust, more love. He needed more of everything.
Remus removed his tongue from Patton's ear. "Can you sit up?" he asked. "We can do it now."
Patton nodded his head.
Remus sat down in front of Patton, his hands moving to hold Patton’s knees firmly against his shoulder blades. With a grunt, he pulled Patton upright, forcing Patton to wrap his legs around his waist.
Patton’s arms went up to wrap around his neck, holding on tightly, as Remus stood up. He held him close to his chest, his other arm supporting Patton’s bottom.
Remus’s cock throbbed painfully. He wanted nothing more than to fill Patton completely, to feel every inch of him, to hear him scream out his name. That was the only thing he wanted right now, to hear Patton calling for him like that.
Remus walked into the bathroom quickly, shutting the door behind him. He locked it, turned on the shower, and then turned towards the bathtub. He placed Patton carefully on the floor.
“You are so beautiful.” He mumbled. “I love how you fit in my arms,” he added. He grabbed a towel off the edge of the tub and covered Patton.
Then he moved Patton’s hips to the center of the bathtub, positioning him properly. Remus put the shower head above him and turned it on. Patton moaned at the cold water.
“How does it feel?” Remus asked.
Patton stared up at him, his brown eyes slightly glossy from the cold shower. “It feels so good.” He murmured quietly.
“I can see that,” Remus smirked, leaning down and kissing Patton passionately.
Remus slid a hand underneath Patton’s ass. He lifted him up. Patton wrapped his legs around Remus’s waist, his grip tightening.
Patton’s cock brushed against Remus’s stomach. Remus groaned. The contact was driving him insane. He felt like he couldn’t stand it much longer.
Remus slipped his free hand between Patton’s legs and stroked his cock, feeling Patton shudder underneath his touch.
“Fuck me, Re!” Patton demanded as Remus lowered him back down to the ground.
Remus grinned devilishly and quickly began to rub his cock against Patton’s entrance.
“Do you want me to fuck you here or...inside of you?” he teased.
“Inside of me! Please! Oh god!” Patton whined, his voice strained with need. “Please fuck me!”
Remus’s grin widened. He pushed himself inside of Patton without hesitation, his entire length sliding inside him in one smooth motion. Patton screamed loudly from the pleasure, grabbing onto Remus’s shoulders and digging his nails into his skin.
Remus pumped his hips faster, hitting his prostate several times as well.
The sound of Patton’s moaning increased tenfold as he bucked his hips violently up into Remus. He squeezed Remus’s biceps.
“Shit, baby! You’re so tight!” Remus panted, his voice hoarse from the intense pleasure he felt.
“Oh, fuck me, Re!” Patton begged, gripping onto Remus’s hair tightly. “Make me cum! Make me come!”
Remus continued to thrust into Patton until he came, filling his hole with hot liquid.  He shuddered and cried out, releasing all his sexual tension.
After what seemed to both men like ages, Remus collapsed onto the floor, exhausted. He looked over at Patton and noticed that he was already asleep, having passed out. He smiled and carefully scooped him up, carrying him to their shared bedroom.