Four

Taehyung's pov:

I didn't tell the guys about what happened last night. I just told them I didn't feel like slipping which is why they didn't receive a text.

I don't want to bother them all the time. They already go out of there way to do everything for me and I feel so bad and guilty.

I was currently walking the near empty halls. Jimin was beside me, telling me about this show he watched last night. The lunch bell had gone not too long ago and we were on our way to Mr. Jeon's classroom to carry on with my portrait.

Just as I was about to reply to Jimin, a shoulder collided with him and he was pushed hard into the lockers.

I gasped, eyes shooting up to a group of guys. Fourth years... Their 6 foot bodies towered over the two of us and I instantly cowered.

"watch where your going" one of them sneered, dark eyes boring into Jimin's.

"i-i sorry" Jimin whispered, pressing his back as far as it would go into the lockers behind him.

"your sorry?" one mocked, nudging me harshly out of the way to step towards Jimin.

I whimpered in pain and fear, anxiety rushing through me. I need to say something. Do something. Anything. I need to help Jimin.

But I felt useless. Nothing came out of my mouth as the guys surrounded Jimin. What is their problem?

One of the boys crouched down to Jimin who had slid down the lockers in fear. I could see him visibly shaking. I gasped as he grabbed Jimin's collar roughly, bringing his face close to his.

"let me make this clear. I don't want to hear your annoying voice anywhere near these halls okay? none of that annoying laughter or obnoxious chatter. This is your only warning, Got it?" he spat, voice raising at the end. Jimin nodded his head, a single tear rolling down his cheek. The guys laughed at him and Jimin's collar was released before they all walked away chuckling.

I was frozen in my place. I let out a shaky breath as I turned to face Jimin. His knees where pressed to his chest and his eyes were glossed over.

"J-jimin a-are you okay?" I whispered, crouching down in front of him.

He looked up at me with wide eyes. Wide eyes that look awfully familiar. He tried to speak but couldn't as more tears rolled down his cheeks.

"w-wan daddy" he whispered.

My eyes widened in shock.

"w-what?" I asked, reaching out to hold his hands.

His eyes.. He was.. Jimin was a little?!

My breath hitched as Jimin erupted into tears. He clutched me tight as he cried hard.

"wan daddy!" he balled. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know where the music room is and didn't know where to find Yoongi. I assume he was his daddy because they're in a relationship right? His cries and pleads for his daddy was making my own head feel fuzzy but I couldn't give in now.

I looked up to see we weren't far from Jungkook's classroom so I did the only thing I could do.

"o-okay J-jimin look at me. W-we're going to get your daddy okay?" I told him. The word daddy made my mind fog over despite not even having one.