Five

Taehyung's pov:

I woke up to pain. Everything hurt and I was freezing. I whimpered, rolling around in my crib, pulling mr. blankie closer to myself.

I didn't like it. I feel yucky.

I began crying, confused as to what this feeling was and what was happening to me.

My door opened and Jinnie walked in.

"J-Jinnie" I mumbled, squirming in my soaked diaper.

"oh baby boy what happened?" he asked, lifting me up into his hold.

"fweel icky" I whimpered.

Jinnie's hand made contact with my head which made me shiver and squirm under his touch.

"oh Tae you're burning up" He frowned, pulling Mr Blankie off of me.

"no no! cold" I cried, desperately trying to find warmth in Jinnie's hold.

"but you've got a high temperature baby you need to cool your body down"

I cried into his shoulder. Why was Jinnie being so mean?

"let's get you into a fresh diaper"

I squirmed and began crying as Jinnie brought me over to my changing table. The material was cold under my back and so was the room when Jinnie took my diaper off me.

"c-cold" I cried, squirming around. Tears blurred my vision and I wanted mr. blankie and Joonie. Jinnie was being mean.

"i know baby you're all done now" he told me as he did up my clean diaper. But I was still cold.

"w-wan Joonie" I hiccuped. I didn't like hiccups, and I didn't like Jinnie.

"okay let's go and find him yeah?" He smiled, lifting me back up into his arms. I just cried into his shoulder. Everything hurt and I didn't like it.

"what's all this crying hm?" Joonie appeared when we walked into the kitchen.

I just cried harder, leaning away from Jinnie and making grabby hands at Joonie.

"what's the matter baby boy?" he asked, I just buried my face into his shoulder when he took me.

"j-jinnie bweing a meanie"

"he's got a high temperature, I think he's coming down with something. But he's cold and thinks i'm being mean for taking his blanket off of him"

I clutched Joonie's jumper tighter when he sighed.

They talked for a little while longer but I didn't want to listen. I could feel my head hurting and I was slipping deeper.

Joonie started moving and I was placed onto the sofa. I continued crying, making grabby hands at Joonie. I don't want him to leave me!

"it's okay little one i'm staying here" he said, pulling me onto his lap, giving me my pacifier.

I continued to cry around it, I was confused and restless. Jinnie came back in with a warm bottle but I pushed it away, hicupping around my paci.