Twenty Nine

Third Persons pov:

Muffled shouting.

It's all the small boy would hear lately.

Once the sun had set and hidden behind the horizon, once the moon would shine and the two boy's were put to bed. Tucked away beneath the protection of their covers.

Would the shouting begin.

It scared Taehyung at first.

The fifteen year old boy couldn't understand why his parents who love each other so much have suddenly started to say such horrible things to one another. Or would shout and scream at each other.

Taehyung use to cry in the darkness of his room. Behind his shut door and under the pile of blankets and comforters. The ones that would keep him feeling warm and safe.

He didn't like what his parents were doing. Didn't like that they shouted so loud.

It happened every once in awhile at first. But then it became continuous. Until every night was a fire of screaming blazes before the house would silence when the front door slammed closed.

However, now that the tiny boy was use to it, and knew to expect an uproar once he was tucked in bed and kissed on the forehead goodnight.

It no longer frightened him.

That doesn't mean to say that it wouldn't hurt the boy's heart to hear his parents shout. To hear his mother cry or his father scream.

On one particularly bad night, when Taehyung was trying to block out his parents with his pillow, he heard Haru cry hard.

He was only a newborn at the time. Unable to comprehend why he was awoken to such chaos and why he wasn't being given his pacifier.

Taehyung waited to see if the shouting would stop. To see if one of his parents would come and comfort Haru. And maybe comfort Taehyung as well.

But the shouting never ceased, and Haru was left alone.

Getting out of the bed, Taehyung pulled his oversized jumper down over his bare legs, courtesy of Namjoon's closet. He made sweater paws as he timidly peeked out of his bedroom door. The yells of disagreement becoming louder.

But so was Haru's crying.

Taehyung tiptoed across the dark hallway, the light from his parents shut door peeked out beneath and the boy shivered at the cold temperature.

Taehyung in his anxious and tired state of mind, slowly opened the door to Haru's nursery. And dimmed the lights down upon flicking the switch.

Haru was laying in his crib. His baby grow huge on his tiny 3 week old body. His face was red with tears and the baby was crying ever so harshly.

"shh, it's okay." Taehyung cooed, his own heart hurting to see his brother so distressed.

"oh they are being a bit loud aren't they?" He whispered, lifting his baby brother out of his crib and into his arms.

The fifteen year old checked to see if his diaper needed changing and when it didn't, he grabbed his brother's pacifier and brought him into his own room. Shutting the door to quiet down his parents unrelenting voices.

"shh shh, it's okay, you're okay."

Taehyung rocked his baby brother with such care and gentleness, until the boy finally ceased his crying.