Thirty Five

Jungkook's pov:

The sound of giggling echos Yoongi's house as I stand by the door to leave.

It's Saturday, and i'm dropping Taehyung off at hyung's house for the day whilst I go to the college for back to back meetings.

"okay baby, listen to me" I smile, scooping up my little bun in my arms. He's been giggling like crazy since seeing Jimin, for some reason the pair are feeling extra happy today.

"daddy has to go now but Yoongi hyung will be here for you if you need anything okay? be a good boy for him." I kiss Taehyung's cheek and he smiles behind his pacifier. "remember, daddy isn't coming to get you tonight, your Seokjin hyung is and you're staying the night at his."

I need to remind the boy, knowing that if he's still in little space by the time Seokjin picks him up, he'll be in hysterics that i'm not here if he forgets.

"okay daddy!" he smiles, taking his pacifier out to give me a kiss on the cheek. "taetae wuvs you!!"

I coo, heart warming and it makes me just want to call in sick and spend the day with Taehyung instead of going to my meetings.

"such a precious boy, daddy loves you too."

I smile and plant a kiss to his temple, putting him down and watching as he quickly crawls away after hearing Jimin call for him.

I turn to Yoongi who pats my shoulder. "don't worry about him, i've got it all covered." he chuckles.

"i know, i just hate leaving him." I sigh, chuckling myself. I won't see him until tomorrow now, since he's having a sleepover at his hyung's tonight.

I watch the two little's playing in the living room for a few minutes longer, before I have to leave as to not be late.

"right, I gotta go. Call me if you need anything at all or if there is an emergency okay?" I say, stepping out of the front door. "oh! and if Taehyung begins to get grumpy but he's not tired, a bottle usually cheers him up. he doesn't usually have a nap during the day unless he goes into baby space but if he really wants one then put him down for a nap. I've let his little bag by the stairs and if he-"

My rambling is cut off by Yoongi pushing me physically down the driveway to my car. Laughing loudly.

"I've got it all covered Jungkook. Seriously, you don't need to worry. I have a little myself."

I sigh, nodding in defeat. It's not like I don't trust Yoongi. I trust him the most out of anyone in this whole world. Especially with Taehyung. I just don't want to leave him. My little baby was just being so adorable and clingy this morning. It's made me a little clingy now too.

"okay okay, i'm sorry. I'm going now." I smile, finally getting into my car and driving off. Waving to Yoongi in my rear view mirror.

-

Yoongi's pov:

I shut the front door behind me to see Taehyung crawling towards me.

"daddy?" He asks, wide eyes looking around.

"your daddy is gone little one. He's got lots and lots of important work to do at the college." I explain, picking the boy up when his bottom lip begins to quiver.

"b-but taetae no wan daddy to go." he whimpers, eyes watering.

"oh bub, don't cry now." I sigh, wiping his wetting cheeks. "you're going to spend a really fun day with Uncle Yoonie and Jimin. How does that sound?"