Twenty

10k reads!!🤍
Because of the way the police treated Taehyung in the previous chapter.
I thought i'd gift you with one that contains nothing but tooth rotting fluff.
enjoy <3

Jungkook's pov:

I'm awoken the following morning to the light tapping of fingers on my cheek. I keep my eyes shut, feeling the fingers move up to my eye, unintentionally poking a bit too hard.

I groan, hearing small giggles.

Peeling one eye open, i'm met with a little and half awake Taehyung. His hair is all fluffy from sleep, eyes wide and glossy. His fingers are still poking around my face, finding it absolutely hilarious whilst I pretend to nom on one, eliciting a loud squeal from the boy.

"my little doe, you woke daddy up" I mumble, pretending to sulk as I lean over and swaddle the tiny one in my arms.

I was still full of sleep, content on just staying here and falling back into a slumber with Taehyung wrapped around me. And I was granted that for a further few minutes, until I felt that poking back on my cheek.

I pretended to be asleep, feeling his finger poke a bit harder, a whisper of giggles beneath me. I tried my best not to smile, hearing his cheeky giggles get louder.

Suddenly, I puffed my cheeks out, taking a big bite and pretending to munch on his bread cheeks. Taehyung squealed loudly, wriggling beneath me as my hand found his waist and I tickled relentlessly.

"d-dada no! stop daddy!" he laughs, box smile full on display.

"i don't think so" I sing song, laughing as I continue my assault, tickling up his sides as I pretend to nom on his cheeks. Teeth moving down to his chin and biting lightly, smiling at the adorable sounds he was making.

I eventually pull away, leaning up on one elbow to watch as he catches his breath back.

"my beautiful baby boy, my sweet rose" I hum, leaning down to kiss his temple.

"kissies dada?" he asks, tilting his head as his finger comes up to poke my bottom lip, his other poking his own. 

I smile, taking that hand and covering his knuckles in kisses.

"sorry bun, only big Tae gets big kisses" I tell him, taking my free hand to card his poofy locks back.

"but little Tae gets little Kisses."

Taehyung's eyebrows furrow, tongue poking out slightly as he tries to understand what I mean.

"wittle kissies dada?" he asks.

I coo, fondly smiling down at him.

"yes my love, little kisses go here, here, here and here." I explain, leaning down to plant a gentle kiss to his forehead, cheeks, chin and nose. Watching as he smiles wide, grabbing my face and giggling.

"god I love you" I whisper, eyes travelling the expanse of his face. "so incredibly precious" I let my head fall to bury itself in the crook of his neck. Making sure to hold my body weight so I don't crush him.

"tickles daddy" he giggles, referring to my breathing against his neck. I give the area a small kiss before sitting back up.

I do a quick glance at the clock, before doing a double take.

"gosh baby, it's half seven. We over slept today" I tell him, turning back to see Taehyung with his eyes closing.

We leave for college at 8:15. Usually if Taehyung is in little space, he wakes up at around 6 to 6:30. Giving us plenty of time to get ready and have breakfast.