Twenty one

Taehyung's pov:

"oh my god i'm so excited!" Jimin squeals, intertwining our gloved fingers as he pulls me along the Pavement.

It's the weekend, and Jungkook and Yoongi are taking the two of us ice skating, claiming it's a must do in the month of christmas.

The two carers were not far behind, deep in conversation but keeping an eye on us as we navigate our way through the hectic and crowded street's of Seoul.

We come to a busy road, and I feel Jungkook's arms wrap around me from behind, nuzzling his nose just behind my ear, making me giggle.

"are you excited?" he asks, pulling me further into his warmth and I just nod my head, enjoying being held.

I haven't ice skated before. Like ever. And I know I probably won't be very good at it. Standing on blades and then having to attempt to somewhat elegantly glide across ice? It didn't sound very appealing. But I was excited to try.

Jungkook smiles and pulls my beanie over my head a bit more, protecting me from the bitter wind.

-

"i'm a bit nervous" I whisper to Jimin, who's bouncing his knees excitedly on the bench we're currently sat on.

We're waiting for Jungkook and Yoongi who have gone to get our skates. The place is insanely crowded, but that's expected for it being a Saturday. But it's still making me feel slightly anxious. And that weird and unpleasant butterfly feeling is always unwelcome.

And I feel like describing my anxiety as butterflies always feels too pleasant for what it actually is. Butterflies are beautiful and dainty. This feeling is more like tight knots in my tummy that are making me feel sick.

"why are you nervous Taehyungie?" Jimin asks, intertwining our fingers once again and giving me a sympathetic look.

"it's just a bit scary, isn't it?" I reply with a light chuckle, trying to mask my anxiety with a smile and it seems to work.

"you don't have to be scared, it's so much fun! Yoongi has never been that fond of ice skating and I know he's not excited about today" Jimin smiles, giggling at the idea.

It's then that the two come back, four sets of skates between them.

Jimin let's go of my hand and scoots over to allow Yoongi to sit down, the two of them beginning to pull their shoes off.

Jungkook however, kneels down in front of me and begins to undo my laces, wanting to put my skates on for me.

I can feel my cheeks flush red, the feeling of fondness radiating throughout at the care Jungkook shows. He knows I haven't skated before, and I know I wouldn't even know where to begin with how to function the clips on these skates.

Whilst Jungkook is putting my skates on for me, I let my eyes wonder over him. He's looking really pretty today.

He's wearing this black trench over coat, the fabric being soft to the touch and goes down to about his shins. He's got on black jeans and a navy jumper, looking so incredibly huggable.

His hair has grown out quite a bit these past few weeks also. His wavy black locks are probably down to the base of his neck now, the sides and front a bit shorter to give almost sort of a mullet illusion. But it suits him so well.

Jungkook clips the last bracket on my skates before kissing my knee and looking up, sending me a warm smile.

"what are you staring at?" he asks, snapping me out of my thoughts.