LOVE TO HATE YOU

LOVE TO HATE YOU↳ charlie conway

LOVE TO HATE YOU
charlie conway

           Andrea jones had played hockey since before she could remember. she was sure she could skate better than she could even walk. it made sense that she played for the best team in the league, the hawks, alongside her best friend and neighbor.

she would be the first to admit her teammates were douchebags, though. they were bullies, especially to the worst team in the league, district five.

andrea didn't have a problem with the team, per se. she did, however, hate charlie conway.

          Charlie conway could barely keep the puck on his stick, and even that was giving him too much credit. he didn't let that discourage him too much; he loved hockey more than anything.

district five was probably the worlds worst hockey team, but he was proud to be their captain. the only thing charlie hated about hockey was one team in particular; the hawks.

he didn't hate them all, though. charlie conway had some sort of infatuation with andrea jones.

he knew she hated him. that was probably a big part of his obsession, annoying her was the highlight of his day.

          When andrea is thrown off course with the news that her and adam were being moved to district five, there are some mixed reactions. there's a girl, who has never been so lost in her life.

and there is a boy, who is internally           jumping for joy.

CAST

ANDREA JONES
kristen froseth

CHARLIE CONWAY↳ joshua jackson

CHARLIE CONWAY
joshua jackson

the rest of TMD cast as their respective selves

respective selves.

D1-D3

D1 LOADING...