fifty one.

The group wasted no time rousing Taeyong and informing him of the situation. If they were going to do this, they had to strike as fast as possible.

     An alert was immediately sounded for all members to assemble. Over the next few hours, Chan and Taeyong explained the situation and the groundwork of their plan.

     A week from that night, they would launch their invasion of Sicarius's headquarters. With the help of Woojin, they would disable the security system and alarms, secure the building floor by floor, and have an immediate public execution of the boss in charge, Song Gwan. From there, they would have to decide if they could risk launching the mission worldwide, permanently destroying Sicarius. Only time would tell.

     "For now, your orders are to take a complete inventory of our armory, and send out emergency signals to our following allies: Aespa, Tomorrow by Together, Enhypen..."

     His voice trailed off as Nari left the gathering, heading towards one of the weapons rooms with a tablet in hand for keeping track of the supplies. As she entered, she heard someone following her.

     Hyunjin grabbed her elbow as they ducked into the weapons room, squeezing it gently. "Hey, about this mission - "

     "Hyun, it's useless to try and persuade me not to go. You can't keep treating me like I'm a fragile doll. This involves my whole family, not just us," Nari interrupted, thoroughly silencing him.

     He gave her a lopsided, woeful grin and released her arm. "Yes, ma'am."

     Hyunjin started towards the door, but turned quickly and grabbed her chin to steal a kiss. Smirking, he followed his original path and glanced over his shoulder as orders started getting doled out in the other room. "You'll be okay here?"

     Barely stifling an eye roll – and fighting the urge to grin – Nari nodded. "Yes, now go."

° ° °

     It was a blur of commotion and a flurry of activity as the days sped by and the gangs quickly began gearing up for another mission. Nari had no idea how any of them were able to keep such a consistent energy level after going through so much so recently.

     It took the whole week for the gangs and all of their reinforcements, those who owed them, and their friends to rally at the safe house and organize the attack.

     Chan and Taeyong both insisted on going over the attack plans ten times before the mission. One false move, one miscalculation, and it could mean the end of everyone involved.

     "Tonight, Enhypen and half of NCT will lead the advancement. I know Enha specializes in explosives, so you will work with our members in that area. The way we're gonna land our first blow? By raining explosives over the building," Taeyong said with a smirk as the leader of Enhypen's eyes lit up. "Not powerful enough to flatten the place obviously, but enough to get their attention."

     "After the first hit, Aespa will be standing by as snipers to pick off anyone who exits the building's front and back entrances, and any they can see through the damage done to the walls," Chan continued as the women nodded. "While Woojin is disrupting Sicarius's comms frequency and security system from the inside, the rest of NCT will begin streaming in to secure the entryways of all entrances."