ten.

Nari's p.o.v.

     It was late when they finished eating and headed to bed.

     Exhausted, Nari trudged up the stairs to her room, tiredly returning all the "good nights" floating around the hall. It was only after she shut her door and went into the bathroom did she realize something. Her bag wasn't with her, and she had no pajamas.

     She groaned, rubbing her fingers over her eyes. It was too late for thinking excessively.

     But she forced herself to focus. Who should she ask for clothes from? She didn't feel comfortable asking the four younger boys, and she didn't want to bother her new leader this late, or the eldest. That left Minho or... Hyunjin.

     Definitely Minho, she thought. Her perpetual saviour was mad at her, and she didn't want to face his wrath at this time of night.

     As quietly as possible, Nari crept out into the dark hallway and squinted. Chan's room was directly across from hers, so that room was out. Woojin had said that the boys bunked together, two in a room, so she would have to face a few of them anyway. But who's room was which? She took the safest option and headed for the one right next to her own.

     Tentatively, she reached her fingers up and rapped on the door with her knuckles, pressing her ear to the wood to search for any reply. None came. She bit her lip, unsure of what to do. It felt extremely awkward just standing in the hall in front of the boys' door. So she grabbed the knob and let herself in.

     It was dark, the only illumination coming from underneath the closed bathroom door. She felt around, trying not to bump into anything, and failed as she smacked her injured ankle on the corner of a bed.

     Before she could stop it, a strangled cry of pain left her lips, and she clamped her mouth shut, groaning and thumping down to the floor. Immediately, the bathroom door opened, allowing a cloud of steam to be let out, framing the figure in the doorway in light and heat.

     Hyunjin. In nothing but a pair of shorts.

     The sight of his bare, damp chest made Nari's eyes go wide and she squeaked, wrenching her gaze away. He choked and fumbled for the towel hanging around his neck, wrapping it around his shoulders.

     "What are you, uh, doing in here?" he asked, stuttering and fiddling with the edge of his towel. Out of habit, Nari looked up to speak to him, and barely avoided taking another look at his chiseled stomach.

    "I- there wasn't- I didn't- pajamas- " she spat out pathetically. Not seeming to notice her flustered state, Hyunjin nodded and pursed his lips.

    "Why are you in the floor?" That came out a little more confused.

     Snorting at herself, Nari rubbed the sore spot on her leg. "I ran into the bed in my way in."

     His mouth formed an "o" and he looked away, clasping his hands together. "Well, I'm gonna go put a shirt on," he said with a small grin and went back into the bathroom. Nari let out a breath of relief. Being around him was stressful for some reason.

     A moment later, he came out again, fully clothed, and helped her sit on the bed. "It doesn't need to be wrapped again, does it?"

     She flexed her ankle, and immediately regretted it when a sharp pain zinged up through her knee. "I think it just needs to be wrapped tighter," she forced out. "Anyway, can I borrow something to sleep in?"

     Hyunjin blinked. "Something of mine?"

     She huffed. This kid. "Yes, yours." He frowned.