08 Mask

Weeks had gone by, while you still were bedridden you were also very comfortable around Simon when he visited, he often came by to show you how to use a weapon or to make sure you were still exercising. Even he was impressed by your skills.

"I told you I'm getting tough." You say with a smile, he simply just grabbed onto a gun and handed it to you, "aim for that target." He said, pointing towards a shooting target far away. Bullseye. You hit it almost instantly. Ghost simply nodded.

"Great shot." He chuckled, his mouth was close to your ear, and your cheeks flushed as he spoke. "You're not so bad yourself Simon Riley." You said, your leg began to feel weak, you grunted in pain as your leg wobbled, and you felt two arms grab onto your waist and hold you up, looking down, you looked at the hands, then up at the man they were attached to.

"At ease, soldier." He said, you collapsed, he held onto you and sat you down in a chair, grabbing some more bandages and handing them to you, you took off the old ones and replaced them. Simon watched and made sure you could do it yourself. He came over and tied the bandages together to hold them against your knee, your eyes met him and your cheeks flushed again.

"What's under the mask...? Huh?" You ask, chuckling, Simon shakes his head a bit, "nothing you need to worry about." "Are you secretly a monkey?" You chuckle at your joke, "hell no." The Brit said, shaking his head.

As he stood up your face was met with his pants, you blushed but he quickly stood away, "sorry." He muttered, adjusting his mask.

You stared at him as he exits the room, leaving you alone.

<——————————————————————>

As you finished training you began to realize how dirty you were getting. You were sweaty and gross and it made you uncomfortable, grabbing your crutch you began to walk to the showers.

You hadn't heard the sound of the shower, walking up to the door and knocking wasn't something you had considered. You only opened the door.

There standing in the bathroom was a man turned to face the wall. He was naked with only a towel to cover his lower regions. Although, his towel was barely hanging on. He had tattoos and black coloring was dripping from his face as he turned around. Your eyes widened, and you recognized those eyes.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, sir!" You say, rushing out of there. On the floor there was his mask, only confirming your suspicion. This was Simon Riley.

You ran out of there, covering your mouth. "Dios Mio, (Y/N)!" You hear, turning your head to the side you are met by Alejandro. "We'll do my eyes deceive me?" The man chuckled, looking over at you. "Alejandro, hi." You say very awkwardly. "You look like you've seen a Ghost and not the one on our team." He says, chucking stuff his joke, you can only nervously laugh and sweat like a crazy person.

"I think I just saw someone naked." You say Alejandro lifts an eyebrow, "on purpose?" He chuckles. "No!" You shout, drawing attention to yourself, you groan and leave back to your room to hide away for the rest of the night.

<——————————————————————>

You awoke at midnight to go get some snacks, honestly, you hadn't eaten anything properly in days, you limped due to the fact that you didn't have your crutch. Looking through the small freezer you heard someone clear their throat from behind you, you turned around to see Ghost.

"Oh my god!" You gasp, almost having a heart attack, "Jesus Christ, don't scare me like that." You say, hoping he won't remember today.

"Apologize." He says, you raise an eyebrow. "Um, excuse me?" You say. "Come on, I at least want a goddamn apology." He spat out, looking angry. "I said I was sorry already!" You snapped back.

As soon as you said that you felt a hand go around your neck. Ghost's eyes stared into your soul. "You weren't supposed to see that.." he grunted, you gasped for air and began to feel your leg wobble. He looked down and noticed, letting you go.

Feeling your leg give out you collapsed against him. He froze, not knowing what to do. "Get off." He muttered. "I would if I could, jackass." You gasped for air, gently getting off and leaning against the wall.

Ghost stared at you, seeing you grab onto your side he began to soften his gaze, "come on, get back to bed." He spoke, and you shook your head, holding your side, "I-I can't." You grunt, he knew that pain, gently he walked closer, putting an arm under you he picked you up bridal style, carrying you towards your bedroom.

Your body tensed, feeling his heartbeat in his chest made you calm down. It made you remember that he was a human too.

"Simon....I'm fine." You mutter, and he just shakes his head, "you may be a prick but you're a member of my team." He states coldly, gently laying you in bed.

"How do you know how to be gentle?" You question as you wince in pain. "My nephew." He replies, your eyes widen. "You have a nephew?" Your question and you see the look in his eyes go dark. "Had." He mutters.

"Oh...Simon, I'm sorry." You say, gently reaching over and touching his shoulder, you watch as he flinched away and shakes his head, "no, get some rest." He says, standing up and walking over to the door.

"Simon?" You call out one last time, he stops at the doorway and looks back at you. "You have handsome eyes." You say. Unbeknownst to you, he blushed a bit under his mask. Simon nodded as he walked away.