14 House Party

Simon's large hands around your waist startled you as you noticed how keen he was on watching you make dinner. He had been living with you for quite a long time and you had been gone from the military for some time. Simon made sure you were taken care of by hun.

He sniffed the air a bit and smelt the wonderful smell of your cooking. Something he found comfort in. "You hungry, big guy?" You ask as Simon's face rests in your neck. You smile softly as you continue to cook him dinner. "You make a damn good meal, love," Simon said softly as you giggled. In a few hours, Soap, Gaz, and Price were coming over for a small reunion. You all hadn't seen each other in some time so you gladly invited them over.

"Go get dressed, Si," you said as he shook his head, "already am," he mumbled. Simon wore a tight fitting T-shirt snd some sweat pants, they were your favorite pair of sweatpants that he owned due to them making his ass look beautiful. You had gotten dressed up in a black shirt snd leggings and you put some make up on. Simon began to leave kisses on your neck as you smiled more.

"Watch those hands, baby," you said as you began to feel his hands travel down your waist and to your thighs. He loved the way these leggings made your legs look. His chest and stomach were pushed up against your back as you put the pizza in the oven. Simon looked tired and hungry as the doorbell to your apartment rang. Simon put one of his balaclavas on as he hesitantly looked through the peep hole.

He was always cautious, always making sure the apartment was safe from anyone who might want him or you dead, but once he saw Soap's stupid face smiling into the peephole of the door. Simon groaned as he opened it, "c'mon in, Johnny," he stated.

"Hey, man!" Soap smiled as he patted Simon's shoulder. As soon as you heard his voice you ran over and hugged your friend, "look at you, lass! If I knew the event was form I would've dressed up more!" He chuckled, then he noticed how Simon was dressed and stopped, "oh wait is it not formal?" He asked.

"No, Johnny, I'm just feelin' lazy," Simon said as he went back into the kitchen. Soon enough both Gaz and Price showed up with some deserts. "I didn't expect you to live in a place like this," Gaz smiled as you raised an eyebrow. "I mean, it's so neat," he joked. "It's only neat because Simon always cleans up, he's like my little house maid," you giggle as Simon gave you a narrow eyed look, but you could tell he was smiling under his mask.

Once the pizza had finished, all of the boys sat on the couch and watched a football (soccer) game on the TV. Ghost had poured them all some bourbon as they watched the game. You carefully took the pizza out and let it cool off. The bottle of whiskey was placed on the coffee table as you walked over and grabbed it, you poured yourself a cup and took a swig of your cup.

"Easy on the bourbon, we gotta make it last all night," Price chuckled as you nodded your head. Soon the Pizza was cool enough to place down on the coffee table for the boys to take some slices. You sat beside Simon as you leaned against him a bit. Simon was never the type to do PDA so it shocked you when he wrapped his arm around you. Your hand rested gently against his thigh as you all watched the game.

There had been several times where Soap stood up and called "bullshit!" When the other team scored. Price and Gaz had brought some tequila and vodka while Price brought some cookies. You walked into the kitchen and mixed some vodka and orange juice. You took a few sips before giving some to Simon. His mask was lifted up slightly so he gladly took a sip.

After a few games of charades and a few too many drink, the night was beginning to come to an end. Price was drunk and snoring on the couch while Gaz and Soap sang songs in the kitchen. You laughed at them while they sang "Dancing Queen" by ABBA, the two using a large wooden spoon as a microphone. Simon was nowhere to be seen as the three of you continued to have fun.

"YOU ARE THE DANCING QUEEN!"

"YOUNG AND SWEET!"

"ONLY 17!"

Gaz and Soap continued to sing as you laughed your ass off. Eventually you left the room to find Simon. As you walked into your bedroom you watched as Simon laid in bed asleep. His arms were wrapped around one of your pillows as his mask was half off. You smiled at the sight of your obviously drunk boyfriend. He was fast asleep as you crawled over and took his mask off slowly. You pulled the blankets over him as he got comfortable.

"Goodnight, Simon," you kissed his forehead as you left the room to hopefully get Gaz and Soap to fall asleep sometime soon. Hoping to go back to bed in order to cuddle with your boyfriend.