11 How Could I Forget

(AN: okayyyy so just a reminder that the last two chapters never happened thanks to my shit writing lol, this is happening the night after shit went down. Okay enjoy!)

You woke up the next morning, what happened?

You turned your head next to you to see Simon. He was sound asleep next to you.

Naked.

With only his mask on.

Fuck.

You jolted up, getting small flashbacks from last night. There was no way. No way he and you did it.

You got up and got your pants on, throwing Simon's clothes on the bed as you got up and ran out the door to report in the morning.

Price was smoking a cigar, you rushed in to talk to him about your next step on the mission. Price turned to look at you once you closed the door.

"I'm sorry I'm late, sir. I had a rough night" you said, Price's eyes widened as you sat down. "Um....(L/N)?" Price questioned, you nodded, "yes, sir?" You replied.

"Did this 'rough night' have anything to do with Ghost?" He asked, handing you a mirror. You looked only for it to reveal bruises on your neck. You had hickeys.

"Fuck! Captain I'm sorry, I-I need to cover up." You mumbled. Price handed you a scarf and you wrapped it around your neck.

"Happens to be best of us." He chuckled. You nodded and began your meeting.

Afterwards, you headed back to the infirmary to change your bandage.

You opened the door to a bare naked man. "Oh, shit!" You said, covering your eyes. "Relax, nothing you haven't seen before." Simon said, he looked over at you.

You nodded, "I know...but I still respect your privacy." You said. Simon put his shirt and pants on and walked over, slowly taking your hands away from your eyes. You were face to face with his mask.

Your face began to go pale as you couldn't remember if he pulled out, "Um...Simon?" You spoke, your voice soft.

"Mhm?" The man replied, limping on one leg. "Did you...ya know....pull out...?" You said, this conversation was now getting very awkward.

Simon let out a sarcastic chuckle, "no, because nothing like that happened..." he said, you stood there confused for a moment.

"Pardon...?" You questioned, Simon looked over at you, sitting back on the bed, "I didn't fuck you. I just used my hands." He chuckled. Your face went red with embarrassment, but you were also relieved.

"Oh thank god." You sighed in relief. Simon rolled his eyes, motioning you to come over and sit with him.

You sat next to him, you watched as he began to relax a bit. "I can't remember a thing from last night." You chuckled softly, Simon looked at you as he nodded, "you were exhausted by the end of the night," He looked over at your injury areas, "how are you?" He asked.

You nodded, "I'm alright, nothin I can't handle." You smiled, for once he didn't feel bad, instead he felt comfortable. He felt safe.

"When my foots all better I'll show you a good time." He laid back against his pillow as your face turned red.

Your head turned to look at Simon, who was now comfortable in the bed, "but for now I need a nurse." He eyed you as you blushed a bit, smiling. "Sure thing, Lieutenant." You said with a chuckle.

<——————————————————————>

Unfortunately, you couldn't sleep in his bed that night, you slept in your own. The sound of crickets outside calmed you, as you got into sleep attire you turned around to see a wide awake Simon.

"Holy shit!" You say, startled. "Scare ya?" He asked, you nodded a bit, sitting down on your bed.

Simon's eyes never left you, he was always watching you, always staring at you. You honestly thought it was funny.

You rested your head on the pillow, making sure not to hurt yourself. "When I leave this infirmary, I want you to join me on a mission." He said, you smiled and nodded, "yes, Lieutenant."

Simon watched you close your eyes and begin to fall asleep. What did he do to deserve someone like you to come into his life? He was an angry, violent person. But you...you stood up to him, you were kind to him.

He didn't get it, and he probably never will.