01

•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•

The room was filled with silence. As an adult voice started to talk.

"Dear, we have no choice but to transfer you to another school."
"As the business did go well we don't have to shift to another place."A sigh came out from the girl as she started to speak.
"But it's exhausting to move out frequently. And I can't also adapt surroundings smoothly."
"We understand but it will be the last time dear Please cooperate with us." A sigh escaped from her mouth and nodded her head and left the room.

❃• - •❃

Every level is filled with noises. Some are gossiping, some are talking, hanging, and boys are throwing trauma at their friends. The girl was about to head to the principal room but on her way, she was getting stopped on her track because of the outburst of the teacher on the boys who have been standing in front of the principal.

-In the Principal Office-

"Why you boys can't stay in the class a decent way?" "Is fighting the only way to solve the matter?" "Look what have you done to yourself." The principal said.

There was a pale boy who was looking away, and the lower side of his lip was bleeding. And there was a blue mark that has been looking like he has been beaten too much. On the other hand, there was another boy whose condition is almost the same as the pale boy. The boys look at each other and anger was sealed in their eyes and they look way.

The girl knocked on the door of the principal room. And glanced at everyone awkwardly. The principal noticed the girl and called her inside the room and told the boys to go and send Mrs.Lee to the office. The boys nodded and were about to leave when the principal voice echoed.

"Don't fight again." the principal warned. After they left the principal looked at the girl and gave her a warm smile. "So you are the new transfer student?"

-In the Classroom-

"Yeah, Yoongi I'm sorry." the boy spoke.
"Hm. Think twice before you start a fight with me, Jin" Yoongi said.
"I know, but that was a real misunderstanding. We are best buddies don't we?" Jin smacked him on his head. And Yoongi gave him a sharp glare. Jin laughed and he and they both sat on their bench. Which was yoongi at the last and Jin who was in second last bench.

The classroom went to silence when the teacher entered the class.
"OK class be quiet. We have a new transfer student. Please come in dear. And introduce yourself" Mrs. Lee said. The girl walked inside stood in front and only said-

"Annyeong. Myself Mari"

SEOKJIN

A girl enters the classroom she is the one whom we saw in the principal office, and looking at everyone it seems she was very anxious about the surroundings. Anyway, she managed to introduce herself.

"You may sit beside yoongi." As the teacher said everyone looked at the boy who was sleeping in the corner by lowering his head. A sigh escaped from the teacher's mouth and pointed to yn where to sit. It was a common thing to Mrs. Lee and everyone.

❃• - •❃

She sat beside yoongi and examined her surroundings. Then she looked at the sleeping boy beside her. Then as I spoke her eyes fell on me with a curious grin.

"Hey, I'm Seokjin," I said. She smiled at me and greeted me.
"argh, hyung doesn't make a sound," yoongi mumbled.
"yoongi wake up the teacher is glaring at you," I said.

He sighs frustrated and sat straight and looked at Mari with a blank expression.
Mari awkwardly smiled looked away from him and looked at her textbook.

"Don't scare the girl yoongi." I patted his shoulder and looked in front.

MARI

An hour ago they were furious with each other. Anger was written on their faces like they will eat each other in a moment. And now like brothers. I shake off this thought and a voice called me that was a random girl.

-After a couple of days-

"Hey, can you please move aside so that can I sit with him? I need to understand the subject." the girl said. It's the same girl who makes excuses to sit with yoongi.
I just looked at yoongi who was already looking at me noticing my moves and I left the room Without saying anything.

Did she remove me from my sit like everyone? Did that yoongi boy even study or what? I scoff. And suddenly tears were threatening my eyes. I was pissed off by this. And suddenly a voice echoed in my ear.

"Mari?" a boy spoke.
"Taetae?" It was none other than my childhood best friend Taehyung.

❃• - •❃

"Here, this place I found when I don't have any friends. I used to come here when I was alone and spend my leisure here. Now you can also come as you get to know." the said.
"thanks. This place is looking like a secret base." I giggled.
"So tell me when did you come to this school? You didn't even tell me. Humph." Taehyung said.
"Today I first came out from the class for no reason. I'm not used to going out of the class you know how I'm?." I said.
"oh yeah, Mari is a shy cat but also childish to the closed ones" tae joked.
"Yeah." I hit on his shoulder.
"See everything is true you are hitting me you alien," taehyung said.

The bell rang. "We have to go to the class now," Taehyung said.
"yeah let's go," I said.

Taehyung walked me to my classroom and goodbye quickly and left.

A pair of eyes that have been searching for Mari since she went outside, have to meet now when his friend Taehyung drops her in the classroom.

Mari came and sit beside yoongi and took a glance beside eyeing the girl who has moved to the front.

"Mari wanna go cafeteria with us?" said Jin.
"yeah it will be fun if you come." said the boy who was sitting beside Jin.
"ok," I said giving them a little smile.
"what about you yoongi?" asked the boy.
"you go. I'll be there in minutes." said yoongi.

"Oh hey, I'm Hoseok. Jung Hoseok," Hoseok said with a bright smile.
"Myself Mari," I replied.

I, Jin, and Hoseok came out of the room waiting for that yoongi guy. When he came out someone pulled my hand drag me to the cafeteria.

❃• - •❃

'Why did she run away like that with a boy? Isn't that boy back familiar?'

"Isn't that Taehyung?" hoseok said
"yes. Does he know Mari?" jin said.
"whatever. Let's go" yoongi said.

•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•

A/N: Hope you guys enjoy it. 🤍