10

•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•

SEOKJIN

We were vibing around the music then my eyes caught a familiar figure. Mari and Taehyung were with her I just can't figure out who was she. I just looked at that side when Marii and yoongi started going to the other side I just gasped. It was Sarah. Taehyung and she were coming to our side, just felt my heart getting tense. And they came Sarah's and mine eyes were looking at each other. Then Taehyung said.

"Hey, it's Sarah. My best friend." Everyone greeted her and introduced themselves one by one. Then came my turn, I naturally introduced myself. Then she introduced herself. Everyone was chit-chatting, it was I who was silent. 'The world is so small, that we meet again. I don't know why you cut all the lines between us. Now again you are here. I need to talk with you once.' my thoughts git cut off when Yoongi and Mari join with us. They sited together. I was never bothered by Yoongi sited with whom. Yet I feel there is a charisma between them.

YOONGI

Mari cleared out things between us. I knew that she will do it. But I was never angry with her. But the last words made my heart flutter. The way she was talking at that time looked cute. When she asked, "am I forgiven?" I said yes. She looked like happiness was overflowing on her face. After that, we went to the others.

"Did Sarah get along with everyone?" Mari asked.
"Yes but not the guy beside you," Sarah said.
"I'm Yoongi," I said.
"Are you her boyfriend?" Sarah asked that and made everyone gasp.
"No. He's not my boyfriend." Mari said.
"ok, then can I borrow your girl for some time," Sarah asked teasingly. Everyone just laughed except Taehyung, Marii, and me. 'Your girl?' why I'm feeling so shy after hearing that? I glance over at Mari. She looked red which made me chuckle.

"Can you stop? I'm sitting with you." Mari said.
"well, today is Maris birthday after 2 days is yoongi's birthday. you guys have birthday in the same month." said Hoseok. and everyone just nodded in agreement. well, that was known to me.
"That's cool getting two parties in one row," imin said while giggling. I just notice someone was staring at me and it was Mari. when I looked at her she pretend to look the other way. 'cute'

And there I notice another thing between Sarah and Seokjin. I saw Sarah glancing over at Jin many times. she looked kinda guilty. I wonder if anything between them? if there could be I've never seen Seokjin talking with any random girls.

TAEHYUNG

The party went well with fun and teasing. Everyone was laughing, giggling, and whining. Melody was everywhere. I just watched how Mari was enjoying every moment. I once again glanced over everywhere and looked for Mari. I saw she was talking with Sarah. Then I went toward them. And faced Mari.

"Yoo, I didn't get the chance to talk with you taetae. I'm sorry." Mari said while pouting. 'adorable'
"it's okay dear. How about after the party we have a walk?" I suggest to her. Cause I want alone time with her.
"Okay. It will be fun," she said.
"Then see you later." I went to others.

After a while, everyone was bidding on their goodbye. Where just me, Yoongi, Jin, Sarah, and Mari were left alone.

"so Sarah, see you again," Mari said then hugged her. And then I did.
"Bye Marii and Taehyung. And Taehyung take care of her," she said and nodded. She left and then Seokjin left hurriedly. 'well that's strange '

"Yoongi, go home safely okay," she said to Yoongi and nodded.
"Bye," he said and then left.
"So Taetae. Let's go to the Park to get some fresh air?" she asked
"Yes let's go." I grabbed her hand and left the place.

'On a way filled with blooms. I'm watching you today too. Will it be left inside me? The park that passed by the moon of dawn is expressing my feelings now. These words are towards you. The light is reflected by the moon in the night atmosphere, and the sound of the film is heard. I was astonished by the lovely story and wonder about the best part. I wonder in next ,our next story. I will protect that warmth, I will keep it inside in black and white. The light of the moon that kisses her face makes her look more beautiful. I just want to capture the scenery forever in my mind. The mild breeze makes the moment so perfect. Looking at her makes a day perfect. Just like the look of this day, I want you to come in front of me every day.'

"What are you thinking?" she asked while looking at the moon.
"Remember we have walked on the street while admiring the moon." I said
"yes. the moon looks beautiful today." she says
"like you." I said out of blue
"thank you." she said shyly.
"Aw, when did you become shy? compliments make you shy?" I said while pretending that I'm thinking.
"yeah stop it. By the way, you look good today," she said.
"yeah, that means I don't look good every day?" I pout.
"We wear uniforms every day. what needs to look good about it. nothing is unchanged." she sassily said.
"you," I said and she started laughing. I huffed and started to walk.
"yeah, how can you start walking without warning? Yeah walk slow," she said while trying to match my speed. I smirk and fast my speed more which made her run.
"TAEHYUNG," she said and grabbed my hand while stopping me. I laughed while she glared at me. "now walk like a gentleman." she said and we both started to walk.

she was holding my arm and again admiring the moon. I chuckle thinking about we both fight over silly things. Just don't know why I feel so good with her.

•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•

A/N: What will be the next story?✨