11

•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•

SEOKJIN

"Sarah?" I called her when we were out of the place. Hearing her name she just turned. The atmosphere between us was awkward. Breaking the silence I asked, "How are you?"

"Fine....what about you... Jin?" She asked. After so many months I heard my name from her. Many questions were running through my head that I wanted to ask her.

"Good," I said. "Do you have time? So that we can talk?" I asked. She looked nervous. Looking at her I can tell she was fighting she should say yes or no. I want her not to be nervous with me. When I tried to approach her again she shook her head no.

"I'm sorry, I have important work at home." She said and left the place hurriedly. Here I was left alone. I sigh and run my hand through my hair and looked in the direction from where Sarah left. Then I drove my graze in another direction and made my heart jump for a moment. The person observed us was

'Yoongi'

MARI

Strange. Something is weird going on between Seokjin. He acting so weird nowadays. Whenever he tries to approach me he hangs back. And when there is Yoongi the tension between them grows up. I saw many times Seokjin avoiding Yoongi. What the actual thing is happening? I feel so confused like others. They're also talking about the same topic about Seokjin acting weird. After meeting with Sarah at the party, everything is not going okay between him. Is there any connection with Sar-. My thoughts cut off when Yoongi sit beside me.

"What are you thinking too much?" he asked. I sigh and said
"Nothing much?"
He looked at me and handed me a snack. I looked at him with a confused expression. "What's for?
"Don't stress too much about the upcoming exams," he said.
"It's not about the exam. It's just Seokjin." I said. He frowned and asked" why? " I replied "He's acting weird. " and he just nodded. And then Hoseok turned to us and asked me" did you did the homework that was given by Mr. Choi?" I'm doomed I didn't do it. Oh God, today I have to stand outside? I shake my head as no. He looked at yoongi. He also shakes his head no. Wow, the ace didn't do it. It's unbelievable.

As well we three of us standing outside in Mrs. Choi's class. Agr my leg is hurting. Suddenly Hoseok speak up.
"Yoongi you never missed homework. What happened today?"
"I forgot about it," he said simply. Hoseok just narrowed his eyes at him and then looked at me. He smirks while looking at the font. What's with him again? Then his voice echoed.
"Aren't you going to invite us today? "
"Do I need to invite you? My door is open, you can enter whenever you want. " Yoongi said.
"Okay. My bad. But about Mari? " he asked. He looked at me. I just elbowed Hoseok.

"you are also invited." Yoongi said. And then the bell rang. Finally, I can sit now.
We went to the class and sited on our sit. Then I asked to Yoongi to give me the notebook about the subject taken by Mr. Choi because I didn't note the last class lectures so I will do it now. He handed me and exit the class.

I opened the notebook and saw that Yoongi did the homework. It's all written correctly. But why didn't he show it? And then Hoseok turned to me and his graze fall on the homework.

"I knew it he did it. He has some effects on you, Mari, that's why he choose to take punishment with you," he said while a different type of smile. More like teasing.
"Don't talk nonsense. " I said and don't know why I liked it.
"Wait was he jealous? That I was the one who gets along punishment with you and that's why he didn't give the homework. " he laughed and looked at me. Then said.

"But he's dumb he can give us the homework. Then we all don't have the punishment."
"I also agree with that. " I said.
"So you also agree that he has something different with you. " he teased.
"Can you please stop? He is here you can ask him. " I said. And drift my graze on the notebook and start taking notes.

YOONGI

I came to the class seeing Hoseok and Mari talking about something and Hoseok was with a teasing smile.

And when Mari noticed I came she said something audible to me.

"Can you please stop? He is here you can ask him." She said.
"Ask me what? " I asked.
"It's about the homework. That you did. Of Mr. CHOI?" Hoseok said. And turned in front.

Oh shit. I just forget that I did and I gave that notebook. Now it's so embarrassing. What are they thinking of me? Specially Mari. I glance at the side of Mari and she looked so calm. I have to admit I didn't like it when I heard Hoseok and Mari are going to get punished together. I didn't like the thing is another boy will get punishment with her even though he is my friend. I just did a childish thing just because of jealousy? Oh God, I'm a dumb guy I can give it to them to copy. Did I make myself too obvious? They were must be talking about me when I was not here. Aish.

"Seokjin why are you so quiet for the past few days? " Mari asked.
"it's nothing. " Seokjin assures.
"oh please don't try to act like you are fine," she said.
"Aigoo. Mari is too caring. I'm touched. By the way nothing happened." he said.
"I missed your dad jokes," she said. Oh no, Seokjin don't start it. jebal.
"Why did-" and he is dad jokes start. And Mari was smiling looking at him. And Seokjin was laughing at the end with his iconic laugh.

MARI

That was so warm to see his smile again. The class ended. Finally, time to go home but I have to buy gifts so I meet with Taehyung and we decided to get gifts for Yoongi together. Taehyung and I went to the shopping mall and looked for many things we eat ice cream treat taetae. Now we bought the gifts and went home. Taehyung said he will come to pick me up so we can go to the Birthday party together.

•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•

A/N: another party.