16

•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•

MARI

"What are you doing Mari in the kitchen, you are going to be late for school." My mom said.

I made porridge as I said yesterday night. I packed it and went down to go to school. Meantime I thought to go in front of his house and invite him to go to school with me. I am in front of his house, but I feel like it would not look good if I knock on the door now. A nervous thing was eating up my mind.

I was waiting for him when I thought to turn around I felt something lukewarm on my face. It was a bottle of milk.

"waiting for me? " he asked.
"yeah. Hold this." I handed him the box. And he gave me the bottle of milk.
"Drink it up. It will be better for you." He said and started walking.
"Hey wait for me," I said.

YOONGI

"How about we hang out this summer?" Jungkook suggested.
"It's a great idea. That would be fun if all of you guys come. Especially Mari." Jimin said while glancing at Mari.
"Ahem. Can I bring one of my friends too?" Mari asked.
"Why not. There will be fun." Jimin said.
"Okay, then I'm in." Mari giggled.
"We are also going too." The rest of the said.
"Where you guys wanna spend the vacation?" I asked.
"OPS. I didn't decide." Said jimin.

-At The Beach-

"Finally we are here." Screamed Jungkook.
"Huff. What did he put on his bag which I can't even pull it." Said jimin.
"What. The actual h-" cut off by jungkook.
"What you can't even take it with you. Do Some Work out jiminshi." Teased jungkook.
"You.!" Jimin said and was about to slap his arm but jungkook ran away.
"Yeah, you muscle bunny. Come here." Jimin yelled.
"Nope, I'm not coming to you," Jungkook replied.

I shook my head while seeing this duo. I don't know how I gonna sleep soundly.

Me jungkook and Mari were heading towards the beach as everyone was there. Mari seems to be excited and so was Jungkook. About me... I'm also excited.

"Mari, what will you do with that Polaroid camera?" Asked Jungkook.
"Of course take pictures," Mari said.
"You can click with your phone too." He said.
"Yeah. I know but taking pictures from a camera is another fun." She said while Jungkook grinned.
"I think Yoongi hyung is not happy while coming here," Jungkook said.
"Yeah, I also got a feeling like that," Mari said.
"It's just my face that looks like that," I replied.
"Oh. It's just his face that looks like that." Jungkook mocked.
"Ohh. Yes, it's just his face. My bad." Mari repeated.

'What happened with these two? Is mocking me so fun? Geez. Jeon JungKook will see you at the hotel.'

"Achoo! Someone is remembering me?" Jungkook said.
"What. Who's gonna remind of you?" Mari asked.
"Well, why do I feel like someone is glaring at me." He whispered at her.
"Well, It's Min Yoongi." She whispered back.

When we were talking, out of nowhere Taehyung stand between me and Mari.
"Woah. I almost got a heart attack Taehyung." Jungkook shouted.
"Not my concern." He replied.
"Ouch. My heart I'm feeling like my heart gonna bleed. Yoongi hyung seems like nobody cares for me except you." Jungkook acted.
"How dramatic." Taehyung and Mari said in illusion and they giggled.

We were walking now in pairs in front of me Taehyung and Mari here me and Jungkook.
"Hey, Mari. How are you?" Taehyung asked.
"Was good. Now feeling great!" She said.
"What's the reason?" He asked.
"The vacation and I'm spending it with you guys." She smiles.
"But if Sarah would come it would be more fun. But she said she is not able to make it." "Wait. You were also about to not join the vacation. Now why are you here? Said Mari.
"Looks like you are not happy to see me." Taehyung expressed.
"Why not. I'm not happy." She huffed and turn the other side.

"SARAH!" Mari shouted. While she ran over her while taking Taehyung with her.
"Ow, my ear." Said Jungkook.
"Will you stop? It's so annoying." I said while heading towards others.
"Looks like no one cares about me" Jungkook fake cried.

I went towards to help Hoseok as he was doing the barbecue.
"Didn't you say that you won't come here," Mari complained.
"Well, Taehyung dragged me here. No wonder he cares about you. He was saying that you were so sad. He can't see-" Sarah was about to finish but Taehyung covered her mouth.
"Well. Now she gonna speak nonsense. We don't need to hear, right." Taehyung laughed.
"KIM TAEHYUNG! I never speak nonsense, you come here. Let's have a serious talk." Sarah shouted while chasing Taehyung.
"First catch me then we gonna have serious chat." He laughed while running.

"Where is Seokjin?" Mari asked.
"Well, he didn't come yet." Said Hoseok.
"He's coming," I said. While Hoseok and Mari looked in the direction where Seokjin is coming.
"I think some kind of romance scene gonna happen here," Jimin said out of nowhere. While we looked and saw- yeah. No romance scene.

Sarah was about to bump on Seokjin but he stopped her by holding her arms.
"Watch out when you run." seokjin said.
"I'm sorry. " Sarah replied.

"Ouch. Why so cold." Jimin whispered.
"oh no the drama." Hoseok whispered back.
"keep quiet. I can't hear them," said Mari.
"the conversation has ended. " I said.

Everyone enjoyed the whole evening while doing silly things. I got to know that Mari loved to capture the things that she adores. She recorded and took pictures of everything that everyone did. Seokjin doing the barbeque while showing off his skills. Hoseok powerful dance. Jungkook and Jimin sing a song together. Namjoon tells about the novel that he liked. With Taehyung and Sarah, they get almost wet while splashing water on themselves.

Now, everyone is chilling by themselves but doesn't see Seokjin and Sarah anywhere. I got distracted when Mari patted my shoulder and signed me to follow her. I was walking beside her while she took me to the seaside where the sound of the waves is so tonic. We are walking until the water is covering our feet.

"Do you like it? " Mari asked.
I looked at her as she was admiring the sea. Since the moon is shining today so much, making the view of her more radiant.
"Yeah. It's so peaceful. " I replied.
"Glad to hear that." she smiled.

MARI

It's making more peaceful when you are here. I looked at him and found him admiring the moon.

???
˚₊ ꒰🐚💫🌿⠀‹3 ˚₊

-Everyone tells me I'm beautiful but my sea is all black. Star that flower blooms and the sky is blue real beauty is actually you.

-Your existence alone is shining, I'm wondering if I can stand by your side.

•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•