15

•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•

MARI

Another day in school feels so dull. Yoongi is also not present today. I wonder if this is how you feel when your desk-mate is absent. I sighed. And glance over his bench with a sad sad face. Today my deskmate is sick.'

"Hey, Mari!" Hoseok greeted me while coming with Seokjin.
"Hey!" I greeted back. And I know my voice is not sounding like always I do.
"Hey. Unfortunately, your deskmate is sick today." Seokjin said while sitting in his seat.
"I know," I said.
"How?" Hoseok asked. Oops, I forgot. They don't know we both are neighbors.
"Well, I met his mom on the way while coming to school." I looked at them and smiled.
"Oh. Okay, I have to go to the teacher's room to submit these papers." Hoseok said with that he left.

The class was almost over. I thought to visit Yoongi after school. When the bell rang I packed my things and waved bye to my friends and headed over to his house.

I'm in front of his house door. I knocked almost 5 times but no one is daring to open the door. Aren't his mom in the house? I knocked 2 more times but no one opened the door. I sighed and came down starting to walk over to my apartment but before that, I looked over his house and see the lights on in his room. "So, he is in the house." My attention went to my right side there were some pebbles. An idea clicked in my head. Grabbing some of those I started to throw at the window of his house. Well, his room was upstairs can say is on the 2nd floor it was easy to throw. I was throwing one by one. Still, that boy didn't notice. But I threw a big stone.

The Glass breakdown.

Oh shit." WHO'S THAT!" was yoongi's voice but it sounded so weak.
Now, I'm in his house. Looks like he was in deep sleep. I looked over his house and saw no trace of his mom. He just direct me to his room.
He lay down on his bed while covering him with the blanket. And told me to the chair which was with his study table. I pulled the chair and bring it to the side of his bed and sit.

He was looking so pale. His restless eyes. I feel so bad breaking his window. I looked over the window. Now the cold breeze is coming more from the window. I stood up while saying.

"I'm sorry for this all mess. I should fix it up." I went to the window and was about to pick up those pieces of glass. But then Yoongi hold my hand and pushed me to his side, from which I slightly bumped into his chest. 'Oh no

"Are you going crazy? What will happen if you cut your finger while picking up those? He said.
"Umm." I looked over my hand which he was holding, then he looked over and released my hand slowly.

"You should rest. Why are you standing here.?" I said where we were standing awkwardly. He eyed me and said.
"First you sit on the seat." He said warily.
"Fine." I went to the seat while he was following me from behind. Now we are all settled and I was talking about today's class.

"Did you have eaten something?" I asked him. He just shook his head no.
"Where's Aunty?" I asked.
"She might be with her friends." He said boredly.
"I should make some porridge for you. It will be better." I said.
"Do you know how to cook?" He asked. I just give him a cheeky smile and said.
"Well a bit little." With that, I headed downstairs.

"DON'T BURN THE KITCHEN." He shouts from his room.
"YEAH! WHY YOU THINK LIKE THAT" I shouted back. But I got no reply. I sighed. 'This man.'

I made the porridge and I was nervous about how he will react. Cause my cooking skills are not like a chef's. It is edible. But what if he doesn't like it? What am I gonna do? I sighed and take the bowl of porridge upstairs. I found him sound asleep. He looks so cute while hugging his arm pillow. I didn't want to wake him up but the porridge will get cold and it will not be enjoyable to eat.

I shake him a little while saying his name. He just moved a little and I said his name a bit loud he shoot open his eyes.

"Hmm." He mumbled.
"I made the porridge. Get up and try it." I said. Then he gets up and sits comfortably in his bed while looking so cute with his messy hair and sleepy eyes.
I sit back in my seat and come closer to him with the porridge in my hands. I took the spoon and filled it with porridge and take it near to his mouth. While he eats it. He looked at me when I held the spoon a second time in front of his mouth. His dazzled eyes looked over mine which speaks so emotions.

He held the spoon slightly touching my hands while breaking the eye contact.

"I-i can eat by my hands." He said while taking the bowl from me and didn't dare to look over me.

YOONGI

A sudden rush of heat I feel on my cheeks. Am I blushing because of this? Tsk. I continued eating the porridge. Then suddenly she started speaking.

"So how is it?" She asked. Nervousness speaks on her face.
"Umm." I hummed sounding negative and looked over her face. Her eyebrows twisted.
"Is it so bad?" She asked timidly. I wanted to laugh but couldn't be controlled, a chuckle escaped from my mouth. She looked at me with mixed-up expressions.

"You are joking right." She asked with a pissed look."
"I didn't say anything. From where I'm joking? And it tastes good." I said. She smiled and said.
"Then I will make it again for you tomorrow."

•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•