08

•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•

YOONGI

'Are you probably into someone?'

Well, that question was unexpected out brust for me. Am I too obvious that make her think that I'm into someone? Should I deny it or agh? Just stick with the truth. Cool.

"Yes," I said. They both look at me. And then they looked at each other and nodded. Teahung cleared his throat then looked at me then said. "My question is for you. Are you thinking to go out with her?" Mari gasped. And I knew Taehyung will ask me that. Taehyung was looking mostly like a glare as he knew something. I just looked at him then Marii and said "Maybe." And then it was mostly a staring contest between the three of us. It broke when the food arrived.

We dig in but it was silent at our table no one of us speak a word, unlike the other tables, which were filled with laughter. After some time Marii broke the silence while talking about her childhood memories with Taehyung. Almost like she was telling Taehyung's embarrassing moments. Taehyung told her to stop saying this thing, but no Marii was not giving up and then he started to tell some while teasing her. I just thought if I could have friends like them before then my childhood doesn't go that lonely.

-Next Day-

MARI

I just enter the classroom and saw nobody but Hoseok. Well, today I'm too earlier than before. I greet Hoseok then was about to sit when a girl from another class approach me.

"Hey are you deskmate of Yoongi?" she asked. I just nodded.
"Can you give this letter to him on behalf of me?" she said coolly. I was about to deny it but she handed me the letter and went away. I just looked over it feeling if should I hand it in or not.

"Just throw it on the dustbin," Hoseok said while reading a book.
"It will not look good if I throw it. Even if it belongs to someone else." I said.
"Fine I'll do it for you," he said and took the letter and tear it and throw it beside the dustbin.
"Hoseok how can you do this?" I yelled like how can he do this?
"Do what? I'm just doing it for you. Besides she is one of the famous girls in school who plays with boys mostly I say playgirl." he said with the same rage as me.
"Whatever," I said and went near the dustbin the paper was.

Just took the letter and thought I will rewrite it and then put it on his desk later. Hoseok looked at me and scoffed "Marii you are not doing things well." then he positioned himself on his sit. I know he's mad at me. Yoongi and Jin enter the class and looked at us weirdly like we are aliens.

"You guys good?" asked Jin
I just nodded and silence was from Hoseok which was making it more obvious that we are not good.

His madness will be that worse I didn't even imagine it. He ignored me. Didn't talk with me for the last 2 days. Everyone notices it. And asked me many times about it. I just shrugged about that topic. And Yoongi seems so smiling ear to ear. On the last day, I put the letter on his desk after rewriting it. Now today he's being too caring. And then he just saw another gift which was of course from that girl. He just looked at me giving me a shy smile and handed me a box of cakes I just looked at him confused. I guess he thought that I gave that letter. Oh, God.

YOONGI

' I got a letter on my desk yesterday. I just looked at the font writing it matched Marii's handwriting. I can't believe that this girl wrote many things. Again today I saw a jar of cookies. Oh man if she wanted to be that close she can ask it face to face not doing silly things. I don't know why I kinda liked it. And the cake my mom brought told me to give her so I just gave it to her. She just looked at me so confused but the next thing she said just makes me so disappointed.

"the letter that you get yesterday it's not from me." she just said in a whisper.
" don't defend it." I just said.
"it's from the famous playgirl next to our class." Hoseok just said while scoffing.

I just held the jar of cookies and gave a sign this also and she just nodded.

Did anger take over me? No. It's just I'm disappointed. I told her to come with me and she just said why the class is about to start. But no I don't care about the class I just told her to follow me.

MARI

'His face shows angst and disappointment. I just follow him not make him enraged. I know the next thing that is coming will not be good.

"I must be sorry to you for me you have to do a lot." he started.
"It's not like that," I said.
"Okay, why did you do that," he asked.
" I was just helping her," I said. He just sighs and looked at me. I was looking at the ground. The silence between us was so frustrating it can't be expressed in the remark.

"Can I ask you what are you thinking?" he asked.
"It's nothing," I said.
"then why are you unhappy?" He paused a little." You don't even think about the other people's comments being that close to Taehyung?" I just looked down. He added. " Or do you not find interesting in our terms?" He asked. "I don't think like that Yoongi. In any of your and Taehyung's terms." He just looked at me. Then handed me the jar of cookies and said.

"Don't ever put these trashes on my desk." He left. Some tears were verge to drop from my eyes but I just held them. Why should I be that affected by his words?

•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•

A/N: 🍃