17

•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•

MARI

*Clicked* I took his side profile of his as he was admiring the moon. Sensing someone was clicking his picture he just looked at me. His eyes meet mine. His eyes which I fell in love deeply. He was the sea calm but so deep.

"What are you doing? " he asked but his voice came out more likely whispering.
"I'm sorry that I clicked your picture without asking you but you were looking perfect while admiring the moon," I replied while giving him a slight smile.
He just smiled and told me not to worry about it. "If you don't mind can we take more pictures around?" I asked. He nodded while his lips came into a thin smile.

We took many pictures but not us. He asked me for a camera and helped me to take amazing pictures of nature. The pictures he clicked turned out so good. In the end, we ended up taking pictures of both of us. Where we were sitting on the beach. It was normal but the moonlight made the picture best.

We went back to where everyone was chilling. After 5 minutes I heard seokjin and Sarah come laughing along. What happens to them? Weren't they so awkward with each other? I brushed off this thought and gave my whole attention to what jimin was saying. Here he started to play the truth and dare game. Sarah came to me and sat beside me. Jimin spins the bottle which directly stops in the direction of Taehyung.

"Dare," Taehyung said. "Dance with the prettiest- boy on here," Jimin said with a smug smile. Taehyung gave him a look that made me laugh. He got up and went to Jimin. "What? " Jimin asked. " Dance with me pabo. " They were dancing mostly bumping on themselves. Everyone got entertained.
Then the bottle got spun many times. Now the bottle stopped at Sarah and she chooses to dare.

"I remembered you have a crush on a handsome boy you used to tell us. Call him I know you have his number." Taehyung said.
"what. Can't you give another dare? " Sarah said.
"This is my golden chance to meet with the boy who is more handsome than you said. "Taehyung replied as he was debating with Sarah. "Fine."

She dialed the number and seokjin phone rang. Everyone looked at them shocked. "I knew there was something. Jungkook see I won the bet." Jimin said.

"Hyung. "Taehyung fake sobbed. "You are the one who stole her heart? Do don't know how fool she looks when she talks about you."

"wait. Does that mean you were that girl whom Hyung was in a relationship with? "
"We are still in a relationship," he said and came close to Sarah. "It was just her who wanted to reveal this fast. "

Everyone was gossiping about them. But I and Yoongi was the one who was quiet about it.

"Mari, I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier I want to find the right time," she said to me. It was not like that I was angry with her. I was just processing that she found the better one for half, Who will love her the most. I smiled at her. I told her it's okay. You choose someone good. I'm happy for that.
"No, our hyung is in a relationship faster than me. " Jimin whined.

"How about we go walk over there again at the beach?" yoongi asked. I nodded. We walked over the beach and I was so distracted with the beauty of the ocean and the moon. And about him.

YOONGI

I clicked her picture like she did one on me. But she looks more eternal in real life. She didn't yet notice I clicked her picture. But she smiled while looking at the ocean. She might be thinking of something or someone that is making her smile bright. Her smile gave me a euphoric feeling which I till now even find out why I do feel like that. I'm feeling I'm falling in love with someone not knowing why only that person.

"Do you like someone, Mari? " I asked this question which I feel like I always wanted to ask her. She looked at me at my sudden question. There was a silence of 1 minute which was that our eyes were only speaking.

"Yes I do but he likes someone else," she said still looking into my eyes. I just nodded and looked at the ocean.

'She likes someone else.' sighs.

MARI

We were still sitting in silence. I can spend the whole night sitting here with him. But I didn't wear warm clothes either him too. Cold breezes were felt on my skin. But I just shrug it off. I just wanna enjoy it here.
"Let's go. You're freezing, and I don't want you catching a cold."

'When did he become this cute?'

???

'Aren't we supposed to be each other? Even not I want to stay beside you.'???

'I want to keep her safe and happy. Even if she is happy with someone else.' ???

'As though it did happen. I'm scared to lose you.' ???

•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•

A/N: Do you guys enjoy reading this?