19

•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•

YOONGI

-On weekends-

We are waiting for Taehyung at the spot where he told us to wait. It's almost 5 minutes that we have been waiting for him and there is no sign of him. Again after waiting 2 minutes more, my phone vibrated cause a notification came which was from Teahyung.

-Direct Message-

Taehyung

Sorry I'll be late something happened I have to go. You guys go don't wait for me. I'll join you guys after half an hour. Do text me the location.

I kinda smiled while reading this as I can only spend some time for half an hour with Mari. But also felt bad.

Me
At the amusement park.

Taehyung
Okay. 👍

I put my phone in my pocket and was about to say, Mari. With that, her phone rang and she received it.

"Yes tae,"
"I'll join you guys after half an hour. Don't worry about me," he said on the phone.
"Okay. Come safely okay," she said.
"aigo. I'll, bye" he said.
"Goodbye," she said and then cut the phone and looked at me asking me whether I knew or not.
"he texted me. " I said.
"Okay. So should we go ahead? " she asked. I just nodded.

Me and Mari are now at the amusement Park where it was so crowded because it's the weekend. She looked at the crowd and smiled while watching the kids asking their parents to go for the rides. "So, which ride you wanna go first" I asked. She looked at me and smiled while pointing to the ride. "My favorite ride."

Never thought that it would be her favorite. Never thought that I'd have to go on that ride 3 times in a row. Well if I denied then I don't have to ride that. Still enjoy with her I did that. How can she endure that much while riding that rollercoaster? Doesn't her head spin? I bet if there was another I would say no. I'm over.

"Yoongi, are you okay? Like how do you come over and over again with me to ride the roller coaster? However, it was fun having the company of yours. I'm glad with that sad to bother you." she said while we both sitting at the benches.
"Well, I didn't bother. I also had fun. And was amused by seeing your so much interest in that ride." I replied and drank water.

Her phone rang again. "looks like Taehyung came. After Mari talked with him, taehyung came where we were seated.

"looks like Yoongi Hyung gonna pass out. "he blurted out. "you did again ride the roller coaster 5 times?" he remarked.
"3. Only 3 times. And I never ride roller roster 5 times," she said.
"Poor Hyung. I'm glad I came later. Who knows I have to sit with you." he said. "stop saying that. You are making me feel guilty." she said. Here they go they started to have a little fight over this.

"Okay. Now you both of guys stop." I said. Mari just huffed and looked in the other direction indicating she was mad at Taehyung. "can we go have somewhere to eat." Mari said while getting and holding my hand as she only me to come with her. I looked back to Taehyung as he looked like he was used to it but some disturbance caused her to hold my hand.

Now, we all were walking as we decided we would eat at the roadside restaurant. Or street food too. We were sitting in chairs where ordering the food. While in the background from other food stalls, a song was coming which was (Some-bol4).
"so yoongi can you eat spicy food? The stall has all spicy food. And Taehyung can't eat spicy foods." she said. While Taehyung looked at her as if he were the most admirable thing. Which I nearly hated. Where I want to be in the position who will care for me. The background song was so mixed with this situation.

"I can eat. I have no problem," he said.
"Can you stop? We can enjoy more delicious food over there," she said and started to walk over there. Indeed she thinks of everyone as good and bad.

We were enjoying the food. As the song was perfect for the current situation which I felt for her.

'Starting from today, I'm gonna have something with you
I'm gonna call you every day
Even though I can't eat gluten
I'm gonna go around eating delicious food with you

So so sweet, you're really so sweet
So so sweet, you are

Can't I just tell you I like you?
I just want to be honest

Go away, no don't go away
Show me your heart, no don't show it to me
All day, only your smile is in my head'

I looked at her. Watching Taehyung and her messing with each other. She is so close that she smiles more toward him when he is around. When I can be close with her. When she smiles at me that will be only because of me.

After finishing we started to walk to head over to our home. Taehyung insisted that he would also come with us. But Mari refused and told him to go home safely and take rest.

We were walking on our block when I saw an ice cream stall. I thought to go but before I went Mari again held my hand when she noticed that stall and started to walk over there.

"Choose a flavor," she said. After choosing and buying ice creams for both of us. But she insisted that she would pay and told me to take it as an apology. We were eating and walking when I asked. "why for an apology? "
"Because I bring Taehyung," she said.
"I said I'm okay with it," I said. But she didn't reply to anything and continued to walk. But suddenly she almost tried over a rock and held her as she didn't lose balance.

She looked flustered. Probably ashamed because she tripped herself. But after holding her she didn't remove her hand which I held then nor I did but she gripped my hand tightly. When we came in front of her apartment. When she realized that she was holding my hand her cheeks lightly turned shade of tint red. She quickly bid her bye and ran upstairs. I smiled unknowingly.

???

"Isn't this how love starts?
Maybe it's like hanging half my heart on you." ???

"Even though it feels like you'll reject me
I'm gonna give it a try once more" ???

"Is it my fault if I'm not good at expressing?" ???

•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•

A/N: Hope you guys enjoy it.♡