18

•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•

YOONGI

Time flies too fast. Last we were enjoying the trip now we are busy preparing ourselves for the upcoming exams. In the meantime of the school, pretty much things happen that are kinda hard for me to name it.

During the vacation, the interaction that I and Mari had was a kind of new feeling that I started to feel about her. The things that I started to notice about her are the things I want to explore more. The interactions we had on the beach and the picture of her which I secretly clicked was the day when my heart finally had to admit that I had a thing for her.

I got up from the bed and my eye fell on the Polaroid picture which was on my table. The picture that captured her admiring the moon. And the view which I fell for it more and more when I see it.

-At the classroom-

I went to the class where I found Taehyung sitting on my seat beside Mari and the others. I went nearer to my seat which Taehyung noticed but didn't bother to move. I shrugged off my inner thoughts and heard them talk.

"I did hear Taehyung is going somewhere," Hoseok said.
" Really with whom Taehyung? " seokjin asked.
"Someone special? I won't tell. " taehyung replied.
" Not even me? " Mari asked. Tehyung just smiled while flicking her head and replied "You will know it soon baby."
Mari just gave him a side eye and others just made a 'disgusted face' while Mari placed her hand over his forehead and said. " Are you sick? "

Without replying to her he took her hand on his hand giving her a cheeky smile while maintaining a good minute of eye contact with her and then left the room.

'what the actual thing is happening? '

"Should I say this a rom-com thing? " seokjin blurt out.
" maybe?"Hoseok said and then looked at Mari.
"Hey, can you give me the homework of yours? I'm not sure I should ask yoongi now he looks so angry" he mumbled the last part which was enough for me to hear. But I didn't bother much and positioned myself on my seat. I can feel the glances that Mari and Hoseok giving to me.

"Is something on my face? " I asked them bluntly. Hoseok just gave an awkward laugh.
"Yeah. Beauty. " Mari said and she looked at hoseok to agree with her to cover up themselves. Though it was an excuse it made me stop what I was doing for a minute. 'You hold an effect on me, Mari.'

"Mari? " she hummed while packing her stuff as the classes were over.
"Are you free this weekend? " I asked her while she looked at me.
"well, probably yes," she answered then looked at me with a questionable look.
"Then, would you like to hang out with me this weekend? " I asked nervously.
She smiled at me and agreed that she would love to hang out with me. 'woah, such a relief. '

Me, Mari, seokjin, and hoseok were all walking through the hall where others joined. Where Taehyung has to come to stand beside Mari. All were giggling and talking about things when seokjin asked if anyone was free or wanna hang out this weekend.

"Woah, thank you for asking that already I was thinking of joining you this weekend. " Namjoon remarked.
"Me, hoseok, and Jungkook were planning to go to the arcade. " Jimin marked.
"what about you taehyung?" Jimin asked.
"Did you forget that he said that, he has someone to spend this weekend" Seokjin remarked.
"Yeah, you are right. Well, Mari are you free this weekend? " Taehyung asked.

["Someone special? I won't tell. " taehyung replied.
" Not even me? " Mari asked. Tehyung just smiled while flicking her head and replied "You will know it soon baby."
'So that means, like he said he has someone special which is Mari.']

Everyone went silent as if they were waiting for her reply. I bet everyone got the simplest idea that he likes her.
"Well, I planned to hang out with yoongi," Mari answered then paused and again started to speak "You can join us, if yoongi doesn't mind, or how about we-" Taehyung cut off while coming close to me, "Hyung! Can I join with you guys? If you don't mind? " taehyung said with most puppy eyes which will melt your heart but no he was trying to be the third wheel between me and Mari. As though I didn't want him to join I know that Mari did want to join him with us.

I just nodded and looked over at Marii and she looked happy knowing that Taehyung was going to join us.
"well then nothing more to say. See you next Sunday guys. " said jimin while everyone bid their bye.

Me and Mari were walking through our house alley when Mari suddenly spoke.
"Are you sure you will be comfortable with Taehyung for joining us?" She asked.
"Yeah," I replied.
"You don't seem-" I cut off her sentence while saying.
"you are happy, right him joining us. So I'm" I know I said that a little bit sarcastic way.

I messed up. I shouldn't have said that. She surely must think that I'm into her.
But she smiled at me.
"Fine. That's good, right? We have been friends for long. We guys are comfortable with each other so much." she said.
"I'm in front of my home so goodbye Yoongi, walk safely," she said while looking at me.

I bid bye to her. And then come back to my home. I put on my bag and then sit on my study table. I ruffled my hair thinking what happened a few minutes ago.

"I'm such a dumb to say that," I mumbled.
"she might be thinking that I'm jealous or something. "
I laid my head down on the table and watched the picture while grinning like a fool.

???

"you are my favorite thought. "
"Sometimes I think, I think too much about you." ??? Smiled while writing this behind the Polaroid pictures.

•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•