03

•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•

MARI

The game ended with loud applause. The team 'bangtan' win the match because of yoongi. Everyone was cheering for him and clapping their hands. I went to them and their graze fall on me especially yoongi who gave me a winning smirk. "You guys played amazing," I said. "Yeah, thanks to our yoongi Hyung." said taehyung.

-Another Day-

"Did she take leave today?" asked yoongi.
"Why are you being so desperate that your desk-mate hasn't come for 2 days?" asked Hoeseok.
"Yoongi you have us we aren't inseparable." declared Jin. Yoongi rolled his eyes at Jin and laid his head on the desk with closed eyes.

-Cafeteria-

YOONGI

"I remember yoongi hyung and Sofia were called the golden couple because they were good at studies and other activities. Students talk much about them at that time." Jungkook said. While hearing that yoongi scoffed.

"Golden couples?!? Huff I don't know how they seriously ship him with her. Besides, it was in elementary school." said Jimin.
"I know but she is coming back from abroad  that's why students are again gossiping about them," Jungkook said.

-At Classroom-

"You know Mari, today is Sofia coming back to school," Hoseok said.
"Who is Sofia? And why are you saying it with a gloomy face?" Mari asked.
"Why shouldn't I? See I don't like that girl, seriously being the top of the class and everyone shipping her with Yoongi it's so annoying." Hoseok replied.
"You are looking like, you liked that girl aren't you?" Mari teased.
"Of course not. Who will like that girl who shows attitude always? You know I don't like that type of girl." Hoseok said.
"Well fine! Why are you even telling me this, what will I do with this information bro?" Mari asked.
"Because." He said with a sigh "I don't want you to see her with Yoongi being so close."
All was he said.

'So now I understand why he said these things to me. She was indeed very annoying and show much attitude to others. But also get much support because of her skills, especially from the teacher. I see Yoongi is also fond of her now and always hangout with her. Here I felt ignored sometimes by him, now he doesn't talk with me that much where he used to play some stupid tricks with me. But the others do accompany me.'

-Present-

"The art competition is coming is anyone interested to join in?" Asked Jimin.
"Yes." Said Jungkook
"We all know you will join, without Jungkook anyone? again asked Jimin.
"Well, our Mari does well in arts why don't you also join? asked Hoseok
"I don't think I will get any prizes," said Mari
" Just join, don't overthink, for us, you're very talented." said Hoseok
"But who will take me there it's so far, plus I don't know-" she was about to finish her sentence Hoseok cut it.
"Our Yoongi is here no need to worry," he said giving a cheekily.

-At The Competition-

"Mari, let's go time is too short," I said while tapping my feet on the ground.
"Let's go what are you waiting for?" she said.
"Hop on the bike," I said.
"Is this bike yours?" she asked in amusement.
"Well yes, now are you gonna spend your time while talking or-?" she cut me saying.
"Fine fine why so rude," she said with a pout. A chuckle escaped from my mouth. 'She's really something'. I thought.

After the competition, all the guys meet and planned that we will go to a cafe. At the cafe, everyone was gossiping and laughing at them. Then jhope asked jungkook what he draw in the art competition. He said that he draw-

A gasp came out from everyone's mouths

A gasp came out from everyone's mouths. And mari said that her drawing is nothing in front of his drawings.

"If you don't say it to anyone at least say it to me what did you draw?" I whisper.
" It's a secret," she whispers back.
"Mari and Yoongi what you two are whispering? And Mari you don't talk with me too much after you meet with Yoongi," Taehyung said with a pout. Everyone laughed at his pout.

"Why are you acting like a jealous boyfriend Taehyung?" Jimin poked fun at Taehyung. But someone didn't like the words which were said to Taehyung.

•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•

A/n:- sorry for late update.<3