13

•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•

MARI

I was walking in the hallway, and suddenly Someone tapped my shoulder. I looked in that direction and was greeted by Jimin.

"So, may I ask whom you have a crush on?" He asked with a smug smile.
"Do you want to know it that much? Jiminshii?" I replied with the same smile.
"Mari I think you are so interesting. I would love to get along with you more," said Jimin.
"Of course why not. It will be fun. And-"
Furthermore, I can say the sentence he just holds my shoulders and spins me to the wall as he was over me. And slams his hand toward the wall. I just looked at him with a confused look then I saw Yoongi passing us while looking at us.
'so Jimin wants to play with Yoongi?'
I just looked at Jimin and smiled. "What you guys are doing?" Yoongi's voice echoed but it seems different.

"Nothing just talking about last night's games," Jimin said with a smug smile. "And guess what I heard something so interesting about Mari." He almost whispered but I heard it.
"We should go to the class," I said. And Jimin take his leave and went to his class. Now it was me and Yoongi as we were heading there. At a moment he stop and looked at me with an intense look. He wants to say something but it was stopping him. But start to speak.
"Do you perhaps have a crush on Jimin?" And then the bell rang.

"Does it bother you that I have a crush on someone?" I asked back.

YOONGI

Before I could say something, Mari dragged me into the classroom as the teacher arrived.

"Does it bother you that I have a crush on someone?"

Does it bother me? I asked myself. I closed my eyes and remembered back then. She's the first girl with whom I ever talk too much. The thing made me think that I'm attracted to her. Her smile and calm personality make me more think about her. I don't like the fact that she also gets along with Taehyung. Call him by a nickname. And She is starting to run over my mind. Which I cannot ignore.

MARI

'Min Yoongi. Is making me think about him. He does have a mysterious profile, the person who has to stay silent and peace talks less. Loves to play basketball and is good at everything. a perfect definition of a perfect boy. Thinking of him makes me more to explore him more. '

"Hey!" Jimin said and sit beside me with his food.
"Hi," I said.
"Woah what's up with you two? Specially Jimin?"
"Nothing. Just wanted to sit with her." He said and glance over at Yoongi.
"Woahh.. okay." They and everybody started to talk and the whole table was laughing and munching sounds.
"So why are you doing these things?" I asked Jimin while eating.

"So I can see my imagination that yoongi likes you is true." He said which made me nearly choke on my food. When Taehyung hands me the water. And I accept it. I drink half of the bottle. Then just Taehyung took a napkin lightly press the side of my lips and said: "You still mess while eating." He was looking in the direction where he was wiping it. I was amazed while looking at him. Then we hear a bang sound. Made your eyes in that direction. It was Yoongi who got up. And said, "I will be at the class."
"But you didn't finish the food," Hoseok said.
"I m full. I will be going now." He said.

Taehyung just hold my hand under the table and smiled. I just let him. Because he's the one I'm close with so I don't mind.
"His face was about to blast. He looked so angry and here Taehyung what a romantic view to watch. I'm loving the show, Mari. " Jimin said "Will you stop messing with my Mari"
"Okay I will stop messing with your girl~" he said teasingly.

I looked over at Taehyung he looked down with his blushing cheeks. And he was trying to not smile much.
"Aish Taehyung." I wrap my hands around his hand and said. "Eat this. Isn't it your favorite?" And then we started to eat again.

YOONGI

The whole class went dull for me. I just want to avoid this day and finally, tomorrow is the weekend. I will be able to sleep more.

-Next day-

I hear a knock again. Aishh who is knocking at my door again & again this morning. I watched I clock it Was 11 am. I opened the door and looked with my still-closed eyes and said.
"Who is it" and opened my eyes and saw Mari.
"Um hi." She said.
"Hey. What brings you here?" I asked nicely.
"About that. I want to hang out with you today. Are you free?" She asked.
"Yes, I'm. Wait downstairs. I'm coming." I said. 'Min yoongi you willing to sacrifice your sleep for hangout.'

I went downstairs and looked over her figure she was talking with Mom and giggling. Then I went over them as their graze fall over me.
"Aunty. We will go for a hangout." She said.
"Yeah go on. Have fun okay? And Yoongi takes take of her." My mom said as I nodded.

We are now walking over streets. The atmosphere is so good for us. Its clam.
"Should we go to the same place where you took me last?" She asked.
"Why not," I said. She just smiled.
We arrived at the place and positioned ourselves on the seat.
"Order anything you want to eat," I said.
"No, you order it. It's my treat today." She said.

I didn't argue over her. She made it clear strictly. We ordered the food and dug in then Mari thought to pay the bill here I was waiting.
And then I saw Mari and Jimin talking there. That made me kinda not like the fact she is talking with another boy. I started to eat the food. Actual stuffing the food inside my mouth. They were laughing. While they were coming towards the table and looked at me mainly at my full mouth of food.

"Join us to jimin." She said.
"No, your partner is not in the mood. You should go back." He said.
"OK bye." She waved at him.
When she came he laughed looking at me and was shocked.
" Look at your face. You have eaten all the cakes? Now there is only one." She giggled.

"I thought you were full and not eating anymore so I eat it. Now I'm full." I said.
"Just look at your face." She laughed.
"Let's watch a movie this afternoon, okay?" I asked.
"Okay." She giggled again.

•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•

A/N: 🤍💫