14

•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•

MARI

I was waiting for Yoongi who was at the counter to collect tickets and popcorn for us. In the meanwhile, I hear two girls squealing looking over Yoongi. One girl has pushed another girl towards Yoongi. Faking that she accidentally bumped into him. 'Geez. If they stay with Yoongi for 10 mins then their squealing would be stopped.' I just rolled my eyes thinking of that then I see they were already asking for his phone number but instead of giving his number, he gave them a slight bow while coming in my direction.

He handed me the popcorn and slightly smiled at me. I can hear whines from those girls, regretting that he already has someone. That made me chuckle.

"Why are you doing that?" He asked.
"Doing what?" I asked.
"Nothing." "Dumb" he mumbled.
"I heard you, you cat," I said.
"You got a mouth huh? Let's go or we will be late because you bicker." He said.
"HEY. Did you just say I-" I can't even finish my words he pulled my hand to the theater. while watching the movie, I glanced over at him for a sec.

"Yoongi" "Mari" it was Sofia's voice. but she was with someone. They sited on their sits and start talking.

"You, do you feel a little upset, right?" I asked.
"Upset about what?" He said while his eyes fixed on the screen. I looked at him with big eyes while facing him. Like 'You serious?'
"you should be upset. " he looked at me then glance over them and then at the movie. He chuckled.
"pabo. (idiot) "

After watching the movie we were walking back to our home. While walking we made eye contact for secs. There was a pure hush when he break the silence

"Final exams are coming. I'm wondering if anyone is coming to ask for my help," he said while teasing one. Why does he have to say this now?
"Don't worry. It's not gonna be me. " I said giving him an annoyed smile. Then started to walk fast. When I was about to take a turn I saw it was our class supervisor who was a little distance from me. Oh god.

"Is it you Mari? " the class supervisor said. I turn back to run away.

"It's our class supervisor. " I said to Yoongi.
"Mari, why are you running away? " the class supervisor said while coming. Yoongi took my hand and started to run. Well, he didn't see Yoongi.

"Mari, stop running," he said while running and stopped where we hide. And then someone calls him.

"Hello," the class supervisor said.
"sir you want to get a home? " the other person on the phone said.
"is he gone? " I asked Yoongi while he hushed me while placed his hand into my mouth.

And then they were blabbering things. He was standing in front of where we hide. A small place where me and Yoongi both sitting together close. I looked over Yoongi's hand which was over my mouth. Now he looked at me and removed his hand from my mouth. We were dangerously close. When my eyes land on the lap and see our both hands are connected, I hurriedly yank his hand and distance myself from him. After some time rain started. Yoongi pulled me closer to his chest. And covered my head with his Shirt.

We stayed like that after the class supervisor went away. Now we are sitting at the bus top.

"you are a good student. Which university you wanna go to?" I asked out of a sudden.
"The school will suggest to me the university," he said.
"then I will also go join with you at the same university."

We have a conversation about it while walking. And now we reached in front of my house. Then again silence filled the atmosphere.

"ok, bye see you tomorrow at school," he said breaking the silence.
"Y-yeah. Bye." I said. But why did I shutter? I headed towards the stairs. And like a gentleman, he waited for me to get up the stairs.

YOONGI

She was about to get up the stairs, she turned and said.

"I have fun today. Hope we more hang out together or maybe with them also," she said while a slight smile formed on her face."

I nodded. " I also had fun today. And yeah about that we will. Now go fast it's too late. " I said. She nodded and left. I watched her room lights on and that made it clear, she's home now. An unknown smile formed on my face and I left the place.

-At the classroom-

I was waiting for Mari, who still didn't come to the classroom hanging out with Taehyung outside of the classroom. The anonymous me doesn't like it at all. I wanted to ignore this, so I put my head down. After some time I feel someone sitting beside me. I just passed the box to the side of Mari, which my mom made cupcakes and told me to give her.

"what's this? " she asked.
"Cupcakes," I said.
"Yeah. Thanks but I won't take it," she said.
"why? " I asked in confusion. She just looked at me.
" It's made by mom. She told me to give you nothing else. " I said boredly.
"Oh. Thanks but I will n- "She was cut off by Hoseok who energetically sited on his sit.

"What's on this? " he asked.
"Cupcakes. Wanna have some? " she said while passing it to him.
"I would love to. " he just takes it all to himself. And turned around.

"Why did you do that? It was for you, Mari. " I said looking in disbelief.
"Are you into me yoongi?" I was taken aback that she thinks that I gave her the box because I'm into her. Huh.

"What no."
"Why do you think like that? " I asked.
"Oh. Nothing," she said then started doing her work. " That was disappointing.

We were walking back home when my mom and Mari's mom came in front of us.

"Are you guys going somewhere? " Mari asked.
"Yes. We are taking a walk to the new park." my mom replied.
"Mari, did you eat my homemade cupcakes? Did Yoongi give you one? " my mom asked.
Mari looked at me with a side eye and then smiled at my mom.
"Yes, Aunty. It was so delicious. I would love to have those cupcakes again." she said.
"Aw. I would love to make those again for you. Well dear we should leave now." my mom said. And they left.

"I didn't know you are good at making excuses. " I said.
"I'm sorry. That I didn't believe that it was made by our mom. I thought, uh never mind."

She left. What did she think? Well, never mind I might go home and sleep.

•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•

A/N : 🤍🍃