02

•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•

"Wait. Why did you drag me here." Mari asked.
"I just wanted to make my best friend. annoy." taehyung laughed.
"Humph. Jin and hoseok were waiting for me. Seriously what will they think now of me?
"You know hobi and jin? " tae asked.

As soon as she was about to reply the three boys entered the cafeteria and Jin waved at Mari and Taehyung
"Let's go there," Taehyung said.

"Oh hey guys wow look we have another one here," said Jimin.
"Mind to tell us who is she taehyung?" said Jungkook.
"Mari," said Jin and Taehyung together at the same time.
"Both guys know her?" Asked Jimin
"Yeah, she's the new girl who came to the school a couple of days ago. Said Namjoon.

"Hey, don't be so quiet. Feel free to talk we are friends yeah," Jimin said.
Suddenly taehyung choked on his food mostly laughing. Everyone looked at taehyung concerned way while Jin handed him water to drink.

"She? Quite?" he laughed. "You don't know her she will be a-" As he was about to say the word Mari quickly smashed a chicken in his mouth.

"Taehyung, don't you like this? Isn't your favorite?" Mari said giving a fake smile at him. Seeing Taehyung in that way everyone laughed but one was looking at them with a tint of unknown feelings rushed over his body.

-After Lunchtime-

"Look you are not doing the math correctly." said yoongi.
"oh really then you solve it," said Mari
Mari thought that he couldn't do it but he smoothly did the work.
"Mari don't think down about our Yoongi hyung he is good at everything." said Hoseok with that yoongi smirked.

❃• - •❃

MARI

As slowly things were getting close. I was getting to know about the boys through the. As Jin is a super nice friend who always helps me with anything as a big brother, basically you can say the mom of the group. And Hoseok the sunshine who never failed to put a smile on everyone's face. Jimin is flirty but as a friend, he's very Prosperous which every person may need in their life. I got to know that Namjoons are the smartest. But they were right he does study but often breaks things lol. Jungkook has a great friendly attitude toward us. More like a Hulk friend. And then my desk-mate Yoongi who loves to sleep but is good at everything that you say. He helped me through a lot in my studies and with any problem. As I got to know he is my neighbor. My mom and his mom became good friends when I came here.

-Present-

"Today there is a basketball match Yoongi how can you not play today." Jin was scolding him and here you go the boy was getting scolded is dozing off while sitting on the ground.

"YOONGI," said Jin which made Yoongi flinch.
"uh, you guys play. You know I.. at late night," he said again dozing off.
A sigh escaped from his lips and looked at his teammates and that nothing would work now they had to play without him. They nodded as they started the game.

MARI

I went to see the match with my classmates in my class. And that's so crowded everyone was cheering the two teams. I notice that the game has already started and yoongi oh he sitting there looks like if you give him a pillow he will sleep there.

"Mari cheer for them aren't they friends of yours." said one of my classmates.
I smiled at them and started to cheer them. "BANGTAN"

YOONGI

Our team is almost in a state of losing the match. I'm not getting up to play now. I'm so sleepy because I was playing video games late at night. Whatever, my eyes fell on Mari who gave me a grin and then started cheering for our group. Wait did she again think that I'm not good at basketball? I pretty enough remember that she and she quarreled about not playing basketball. That girl doesn't believe when I say something that I really can do. 'Huh, such a stubborn.'I thought.

Then when the break started I noticed Mari Graze fixed on our team with a sad grin. I don't know my inner sensation wanted to play and win this game now. "Hmm. Now I can prove that I can play basketball." I murmured to myself with a sly smirk.

I stood up and said, "Anyone want to play basketball?"
"Woah our yoongi hyung is back." Said Jungkook.

Mari

I watched yoongi stand up as well as their teammates. And the students started to cheer loudly. 'O my godmy ears' I hissed like they were cheering like crazy people when yoongi started to play. This boy is something. I have to admit that he really can do what he says. I smiled at the thought of our last stupid quarrel about 'Can't play basketball'.

I and both start to fight over small things. Suddenly I remembered our first encounter on the weekend.

-Flashback-

"Mari, can you go to the grocery to buy these items." My mom said as she handed the list.
"Uh OK." With that, I went outside the building. And started to walk towards the grocery.

"Mari, where are you going?" A sudden voice echoed which made me flinch and I figured out that was yoongi.
"Can't you stop creeping like this," I said.
"You didn't answer me," Yoongi said.
"Well, I'm going to the grocery. I said.
"Let me join you too." Said Yoongi.

I nodded and started to walk inside the grocery along with Yoongi. Then I started to look at the things that were listed and Yoongi was checking the things too. We both spent the time at things well I must say he has really good choices. After that, we came out from the grocery as now Yoongi began to speak.

"Well, I was thinking I should give you a treat," Yoongi said.
"Fine let me put these things in my home," I said. With that, he also nodded.

At home

I went home and also invited Yoongi to come inside with that I put the things on the table.

"Mom I'm back with the grocery," I said.

My mom came out from the kitchen as well her graze fell in Yoongi's form.
"Aren't you Yoongi?" My mom asked as Yoongi nodded yes.
"Aunty, I came along with her from the grocery if you don't mind can we both hang out a little bit more," Yoongi asked politely. My mom nodded with a smile and said " Mari you know he is good at studies too you should take help from him."

'Uh no these words.' I thought and gave a forced smile and looked at Yoongi who gave me a smirk. 'Huh, such a cat.'

-End of Flashback-

•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•

A/n: Writing this for fun. Sorry for the grammatical mistakes