05

•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•

-Late Night Hangout-

"Should I pick her up hyung?" Jungkook asked Jimin with a shy grin.
"Why so sudden question? Wait Jungkook seriously by chance you like her?" Jimin asked while raising his eyebrows.
"U-um" Jungkook sighs then start to speak " To be honest don't mind me I was acting. I know Yoongi hyung like her. I'm just making it more fun."
"You punk. Yes, do it what's was you were about to do." Jimin said.
"Well okay, I should be going now," Jungkook said and left.

YOONGI

"Who is going to pick her up? Like does anyone tell her where should we meet up?" I asked.
"I think she's coming with Taehyung cause they are best friends. And I even heard that they often hang out together." Hoseok said. 'Aish not that punk.'
"Well no today she's coming with Jungkook Jimin just messaged me," Jin said. 'Why sudden Jungkook, it's so confusing.'

We came to our spot. And see Jimin and Taehyung have also arrived but those 1 pair still didn't arrive. We decided to chill for some time until they came. I and Jimin were roaming around the road and heard a giggling sound coming toward us.
"Look they look so cute together." said Jimin.

"oh hey did we arrive late?" asked Mari.
"No, we just came here a min ago." said jimin.
"So we can go now where you guys wanna crack?" said Mari.
"Yes lego!" said Jungkook grabbing Mari's hand.

'A sudden thrill went to my body which my hand went to a first.'

TAEHYUNG

'I watch Mari and Jungkook coming holding hands. I can't take these scenes. I hurriedly went to them and grabbed Mari's hand from Jeon JungKook.'

"WOAH cool down." Jungkook said. I just shoot a glare at him and he backed away with jimin.
"Today your hang out  will be with me," I said to her sternly.
"Fine, why do you sound so angry." She asked me.
"Where. I sound so cool." I tried to avoid it.
"Liar. Let's go where we are about to head." She said.

Then we were going to a beautiful late-night road where many midnight food stalls are open. Well, that idea comes from him hyung. His idea is perfect for Marii. She likes to eat late-night food.

'When I look at Mari only smile is assembled on my face. I know she likes this type of thing. Her eyes were blazing. Big-wide girn was spread all over her face. Just everything looks so Everlasting.'

"Hey have fun with Marii you feel good. Jimin, Yoongi, and Jungkook are going too far away from the stalls, and Jin, Namjoon, and Hoseok hyung went to try the food at the food stalls. We will meet on the 2nd bus top others also know this. Okay, meet at 5." Jimin said while waving his hand toward us.

"So, where should we go now?" Mari asked.
" Let's see, the moon shining today," I said.
"Do you know any place to sit?" she asked me.
"Well yes." Joining our hands together we went to a side park. Where the moon is looking so fetching.

We were looking at the moon but suddenly I heard some sobs. I worried and asked her what happened to her. She said nothing just a memory came through her mind. Then she says "I missed you Taehyung"

I was flattered by this sudden confession.
"I just miss my old-school days with you taehyung," she said.
"We also hang out like this often do you remember?" she asked.
"Back then I had no friends with you. And Sarah. But you were my first friend who made friends with me." she continued.
" I used to think that nobody likes a quiet girl like me but when you were with me I feel like I don't feel like that anymore. But after a sudden place change force me to go back to my shell. That days at school were the worst. The students take advantage of me. But I never thought that my luck will be that lucky to meet you again." "And I never believed that I will make more kind friends like them. I feel so lucky to have you guys." 'She was saying while laying her head on my shoulder. Though she was talking about her emotions. I felt so special. And today my heart was all clear about what I feel for her.'

MARI

"Well. I got too emotional." I laughed. He just said nothing to me and give me a comforting smile. There was a min of silence between us then his voice echoed.
" I missed you too," he said. Suddenly heating him I felt so happy that I can't express it. He holds a special place in my heart. Sometimes I feel so scared what if I break his heart? With that thought, I just hugged him so tightly. I know he will not able to breathe but I just want to hug him.

"H-e-ey I-i C-cant B-breathe," he said while trying to remove him from my grip. I just laughed and gave one more tightly squish I lose my grip.

YOONGI

I part away from Jimin and Jungkook. I just wanted to be myself. Today the moon just looks so bright that's why I went to the nearby Park. I heard Mari's voice, she was with taehyung sitting on the side sits talking on her own and Taehyung was patting her head. As soon as I see them so close and hugging each other so tightly I feel a tint of rage rushes through my body. But no that was not rage-

'I GET JEALOUS'

I watched them leave the spot while joining their hands together. No wonder today in this hang out I got cleared about the confusion that always strikes my mind.

???

'You don't know the thousand times I look at you. And my eyes spark when I hear your name. Making memories with you is my favorite thing to do. Sometimes I look at you and I wonder how I'm so lucky.'🍃

•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•

A/N:🍃💫