Part 3 | I Hate You

"Stop hitting me!" Tom H whined, laying on the floor with a pout. "I'm going to get bruises!"

"It's stunt practice you wuss, get up" you laughed, taking his hand dragging him up off the floor. "Weak."

"You're the weak one" Tom commented, twirling a prop sceptre with an instructor. "The amount of times you've injured yourself during filming is ridiculous."

"Shut up Hiddleston" you snapped, glaring at him. "Just leave me alone for once in your life."

"No need to ark up about it, I'm merely telling the truth."

"I'm going to quit this movie" you muttered as you walked towards him, two trainers coming over to help begin your stunt scenes.

"Don't do that!" Tom H called back. "Daya's hoping you'll be in a Spider-Man movie with us one day!" (Daya is Tom's nickname for Zendaya in this cause I think it's cute.)

"Fine" you mock sighed, smiling at him. "Only cause I love her."

"I don't think you're capable of loving" Tom smirked.

"Piss off! Go find someone who actually wants to be around you! I know that's hard, but I'm sure there's someone out there."

"Ha ha, very funny."

"No need to tell me, I'm already aware that I'm hilarious."

"CAN YOU TWO STOP ARGUING?! YOU SOUND LIKE TODDLERS!" Rdj shouted out from the next room.

"I like to think I argue with more intelligence than a toddler" Tom grumbled.

"The key word in that sentence is 'think.' You like to think you do, but thing is, you actually don't."

"I hate you."

"Welcome to the club."

Tom frowned slightly at that last statement, confusing you although you decided to ignore it as your duo trainer walked over to the pair of you.

"So" David began (The trainer), "We're going to start with some fight scenes between the two of you, and we'll move onto the scenes where Loki and Freyja are helping each other in the next week or so. Sound good?"

"As good as working with him can" you agreed, Tom rolling his eyes.

"Alright, let's get started."

—————————————————————-

"David I hate your choreography."

Currently you were lying on the floor, Tom leaning over you with the prop sceptre hovering above your face.

The next scene was Freyja kicking Loki's legs out so the God falls on top of her, apparently supposed to hint at love between them later in the film.

"I don't like it any better" Tom muttered, looking down at you.

"Alright!" David said cheerily, clapping his hands together and ignoring the two of you glaring at each other. "Let's practice this."

He lay down on the floor beside you and demonstrated the leg movement you need to do, running it through a couple of times before he moved on to instruct Tom of what he should do.

"Okay, let's put the two together and try it. If you fall over I take no responsibility."

"Gee thanks" you chuckled, getting ready to try it.

"And three, two, one, go!"

You swung your leg out as Tom leaned down slightly, preparing to flip over as you shoved him.

You deliberately pushed him too hard, sending him tumbling onto the mats beside you with a thud.

"Ow! What was that for?" He groaned, turning his head to glare at you as you burst out laughing. "It's not funny."

"It's very funny" you grinned. "That's for being a jackass."

"Bitch."

"What happened to not swearing at a lady?"

He remained silent, choosing to continuing glaring at you as you smirked right back.

"Let's try this again shall we?" David interjected.

Tom stood back up, straightening his shirt out before taking the prop staff again and getting ready.

"And three, two, one, go!"

Just as you swung your leg out, Tom grabbed it and pulled, flipping you over and off the mats.

"I hate you more and more every second" you groaned, lying on the hard floor as you flipped the smirking actor off.

"Karma."

"That's not karma, that's you being a pain in the ass."

This continued on for another two hours, David trying to get the two of you to take it seriously but you kept trying to get the other back until you were both exhausted.

"Can we call a truce?" Tom sighed as you lay beside each other, David rolling his eyes.

"I hate truces" you muttered, punching him lightly on the arm. "But I'm tired and hungry, so fine, just this once."

"Wonderful, but did you have to punch me?"

"Obviously. I would punch you at any given opportunity."

"Good to know" he chuckled, giving you a rare smile before getting up and reaching a hand down to help you up.

"Just because we called a truce doesn't mean I want your assistance" you grimaced, taking his hand and letting him pull you up.

"I'm taking that grimace as a smile."

"If that makes you feel better."

"Absolutely" he smirked as you laughed quietly.

"Can you go back to hating me?" I don't like you being tolerable" you grinned as you picked up your bad and headed off to the showers.

"Already done."

"Wonderful" you called back, giving him the finger smugly as you shut the door behind you.

"She's such a pain" Tom muttered, grabbing his bag, shaking his head in slight amusement.

"So I take it you two don't hate each other any more?" Tom H asked hopefully.

"Of course not" Tom scoffed. "She's irritating and stubborn and insufferable."

"There's a fine line between love and hate!" He sang out.

"Not in my books."

"Mhm. No one believes you Thomas."

———————————————————————

I present to you a chapter and this adorable picture of a baby echidna we saw