Part 15 | Invite

The months had rolled by; by now you were well into filming for the new Avengers, training for Beauty and the Beast had started, and yours and Tom's relationship had started to improve.

You even talked to him voluntarily, surprised to find that the two of you had quite a lot in common.

"So are you excited to double on filming?" you asked Tom, grinning as he rolled his eyes.

"Not particularly" he chuckled. "Normally I'd take a break between movies but this was a very good offer."

"My legs are really sore from the gym yesterday" you groaned, stretching one behind you. "Who would have thought the Belle needs to be able to run for ages?"

"Me" Tom scoffed with a laugh. "There's a scene where she's running from the Beast through the snow, remember?"

You wrinkled your nose. "Ew, I have to run away from you?"

"You do that anyway, what' the problem?"

"That's not my choice though."

"Fair point" he laughed.

"EVERYBODY! MAY I HAVE YOUR UNDIVIDED ATTENTION PLEASE!"

"Jeez Robert, you don't have to blow our eardrums out" Scarlett grumbled as the cast all turned from their conversations to look at him.

"Wonderful" he said airily, before glancing around. "One moment please."

"Oh for fuck's sake" you muttered, Tom snickering beside you.

The actor jumped up on a nearby table, looking down at everybody smugly. "Lovely, now I can see you all."

"That's because you're short" Chris called out with a grin as everyone laughed.

"Zip it muscles! I have a very very very important announcement that requires your care and devotion" Rdj declared, holding his arms open. "I am having a party."

"Boooooooo-"

"Shut up Renner! That's the reaction I'm looking for!" He cheered, pointing at Tom H, Seb and Anthony who were all jumping around squealing.

"Robert I'm pretty sure they just saw a squirrel" you called out, the group laughing as the three of them turned to glare at you.

"We're not that immature" Anthony scoffed, holding his nose high in the air.

"If you three shut up I'll give you ice cream" you offered, the three of them nodding eagerly before pretending to zip their mouths closed.

"Stop talking over my very very important announcement!"

"I thought it was very very very important?" you replied. "What happened to the third very?"

"Shush! I shall text you all the information in a few minutes! Thank you, and goodnight America!" he shouted dramatically before falling backwards into Chris E's waiting arms.

"It's not night!" Tom called out. "It's morning!"

"And what about all the non-Americans!" you added. "We want justice! Justice justice justice justice justice-"

"Stop chanting you two" Lizzie laughed, looking over at you and Tom.

"Oi Evans! You should've dropped him!" you said with a smirk as Rdj flipped you off before pulling his phone out dramatically.

"Last on my message list, the two British bastards in the corner" he answered, showing his message list. "Karma's a bitch."

"I must be karma then" you shrugged.

"I agree love" Tom chuckled.

"Shove it Hiddles, and stop calling me that!"

He looked down at you with a smirk. "No."

"I hate you."

"I know you do love."

You punched him in the stomach, shaking your hand out in pain. "OW! What the fuck is your stomach made of?!?"

"It's called muscle" he teased, taking your hand massaging it gently. "You would know if you had any. I think you hurt your hand more than you hurt me."

"I think so too" you grumbled in annoyance. "Oh well, only one way to solve this problem."

"And what's that?"

You grinned at him before kicking him in the shin, laughing as he groaned.

"You're welcome" you said smugly.

"Really love??"

"Do you want me to do it again?"

"No!"

"Then stop calling me that."

"Fine" he sighed.

"You two! Stop flirting!" Mark called over with a huge smile on his face.

"I'd rather eat a concrete highway barrier than flirt with this man" you scoffed.

"Gee thanks, I'd rather eat jellied camel ass" Tom retorted, the pair of you grinning at each other.

"That's actually a delicacy Hiddleston, show some respect."

"I suppose it's you favourite food."

"Damn right it is."

"If you aren't flirting , then why is Tom still holding your hand N/n?" Paul questioned with a grin.

"Shut up Paul" you muttered, your hands quickly separating as the cast laughed. "I'll murder you."

"I actually believe that" Paul replied, holding up a prop sword. "That's why I've come prepared for all possible scenarios."

"I'll just cut your hands off, therefore rendering you useless and then I'll murder you."

"Dang it."

——————————————————————

Resisting the urge to write a Star Wars fic-

Also sorry for the boring filler chapter😔 It'll be fun next chapter I promise