Part 12 | New Role

"Jump, I'll catch you."

"Really?"

"No."

"I hate you" you sighed, flipping him off as you stood on top of a large wall on the set. "How am I supposed to get down?"

"I'm kidding" he grinned. "Sit down on the edge and you can jump off from there."

"I'd rather not break my ankles genius" you answered sarcastically as you followed his directions, swinging your legs lightly as you sat on the edge of the wall.

He just rolled his eyes, placing his hands on your waist and carefully lifting you off and onto the ground. "See? You're fine."

"Thanks Hiddles."

"Anytime love."

"I swear to fuck-"

"So are you two friends now?!" Lizzie asked hopefully.

"No" you both scoffed, flipping each other off with matching smirks.

"Never" Tom insisted.

"Not happening" you shrugged as the pair of you turned around and walked off to the break room together.

"No one believes you" Scarlett announced as you met up with the others.

"Shut up Scarlett" you grumbled, pulling out your phone as it buzzed with an incoming call. "Sorry, I'll be right back."

Moving off to the side you answered it after seeing it was a call from your agent. "Hey what's up?"

"Great news!" She said through the phone. "You know that role you auditioned for a couple of months ago?"

"Yes?"

"You got it!"

Giving your self a quiet cheer, you spent a few minutes discussing the basics with her before ending the call with the promise of discussing more later that night.

"Everything okay?" Paul asked as you walked back over to the group.

"Way better than okay!" You grinned excitedly. "I've got a new role lined up!"

"That's so exciting!" Mark smiled. "Congrats! What movie?"

"A live action of Beauty and the Beast!" (In this fic it's the same as the one with Emma Watson cause I love that movie sm.)

Tom groaned before the others could congratulate you. "You've got to be kidding me."

"What?" You asked in slight annoyance.

He opened his phone up to play a voicemail he'd just received while your were on your phone call.

"Hey Tom it's Luke, I can't call right now but thought I leave a quick message to tell you that you got the role in Beauty in the Beast from the auditions a few months ago! Let me know when you're free later so we can talk about the details."

The rest of the cast burst out laughing as you flopped onto a nearby couch with an irritated groan. "What are the fucking chances?"

"Higher than we thought apparently" he replied with an amused expression on his face.

"Rhetorical question douchebag."

"So rude."

"That's me."

"What role are you playing?"

"Belle..."

"Oh wonderful, I'm the Beast" he grinned as the cast dissolved into fits of laughter again.

"Y/n how do you feel about Tom having to pretend to hit on you for months at a time?" Rdj laughed.

"Pretend?" Seb smirked. "He does that anyway."

Tom rolled his eyes, throwing his pillow at him. "Be quiet Sebastian."

"This is just my luck" you muttered, covering your face with your hands. "I can't believe I have to deal with you in another movie."

"Every time I think we're getting close to being hesitant friends, we end up with this again" he commented, shaking his head.

"We're not friends."

"I know."

"We're enemies."

"I know."

"Hang on, N/n where did you get that jumper?" Chris questioned suddenly, pointing at the sweater that was hanging half out of your bag beside the couch you were sitting on.

"Um-"

"Isn't that Tom's iconic dark blue sweater that the fan girls love?" Chris E chipped in.

"Well-"

"It is" Chris confirmed, looking closer with a huge smile. "What's going on here?"

"Nothing!" You both said at the same time as the others looked skeptical.

"He gave me a ride home because my car was broken and I forget to return it to him and-"

Your attempt at explaining was cut off as Scarlett started a (Make your own ship name) chant.

"Well since they've already seen it, here's your sweater back" you sighed, pulling it out and re-folding it before holding it out to him. "Thank you for letting me borrow it."

"Keep it" he shrugged, leaning against the doorframe with his arms folded.

"What?? Why?"

He shrugged again. "Blue looks good on you."

You smiled slightly, thanking him as you put it back in your bag. Why were you so happy about it?

"Tom and N/n sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g-"

"How old are you lot?!" He questioned in exasperation.

"Grown ass adults apparently" you mumbled.

——————————————————————-

Idk I have a lot of motivation for this story right now🤷‍♀️ Watch it go downhill now that I've said that-

Also I started Moulin Rouge! for the first time and ITS SO GOOOOD EWAN IS SO CUTE IN THIS MOVIE