Part 14 | New Movie

"YOU DRIVE LIKE THIS IS MARIOCART!"

"I'M NOT DOING IT ON PURPOSE!"

"THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT BETTER!" You shouted, holding onto the car seat tightly. "WHAT THE HELL THOMAS!"

"THE TRAFFIC IS SHIT IT'S NOT MY FAULT!"

Ten chaotic minutes later, the pair of you arrived outside the building, you groaning as Tom rolled his eyes.

"It wasn't that bad" he chuckled as you took deep breaths.

"It was" you answered, glaring at him. "You drive like a mad man."

"I'm not a mad man."

"You are."

"Just get out of the car drama queen."

"I'm not a drama queen!"

"You are."

"Why do I talk to you?" You sighed, stepping out of the vehicle and closing the door as Tom did the same.

He simply shrugged, smirking at you.

"I'm excited for this though" You grinned, the two of you walking into the building. "I can't wait to find out who else is in the movie."

"Me obviously."

"Duh."

The pair of you took the elevator upstairs after talking to the receptionist and following her instructions on where to find the meeting room.

Pushing open the door, your eyes widened in surprise.

"Are you alright?" Tom questioned, poking his head inside. "Oh, I see."

"Ah! Welcome you two!" Bill Condon greeted you both. " I'm Bill, the director. It's honour to meet the two of you."

"Don't stare love" Tom chuckled, shoving you lightly.

"I'm not staring" you grumbled, flipping him off as you moved fully into the room. "You're so irritating."

"Still arguing I see" Luke Evans laughed.

"Of course" Tom grinned.

"Y/n seems unusually quiet."

"I'm just processing the fact that I'm in the same room as THE Ewan McGregor" you answered, taking a deep breath as everyone laughed. "Hiddleston get out you're ruining the moment."

"Rude."

"It's wonderful to meet you" Ewan smiled, holding a hand out for you to shake (I actually love him sm.)

"I have an unhealthy obsession with Star Wars" you grinned. "Obi-Wan is my favourite character (True), thank you for doing it. I have so many more things to say about your other movies like Moulin Rouge but my brain isn't processing properly right now."

"I should be thanking you" he chuckled as you shook his hand. "I'm glad you enjoyed them. I've seen your work, you're an incredible actress."

"Careful, she might self combust" Tom laughed as you grin widened. "Stop terrorising the poor man."

"I'm not-"

"Alright, I think we have everyone" Bill announced. "If you could all take a seat please that would be wonderful!"

The large group al sat around a massive table, you and Tom at one end with Luke and Ewan.

"Well, welcome!" Bill began, sitting at the head. "This is our official cast for the live action of Beauty and the Beast!"

The group cheered, applause scattering around the table.

"Now today we're passing out the script, doing an overall introduction of everyone and their roles and the basic details" he explained. This will all be emailed to you all, but it's best to meet everyone in person. Now, let's begin of course with our main character, please meet the wonderful actress Y/n L/n who will be playing Belle!"

The group applauded as you smiled, giving a small wave.

"Her co-star and long time enemy, Tom Hiddleston playing the Beast!"

"Cause his face makes children scream" you commented, smirking as he rolled his eyes, the group clapping for him.

"So mean darling."

"Stop calling me that."

"Why?"

You elbowed him subtly as you sighed in annoyance, Ewan stifling a laugh beside you as Bill continued to introduce everyone.

"Are you two always like this?" He quizzed.

"Yes" Tom muttered, chuckling.

"It's not my fault you're a pain in the ass" you commented.

"Rude."

———————————————————————

Sorry this one sucks guys, this was just a filler chapter and really couldn't get a flow going for it but I'm excited for the next chapter...