Part 21 | Crazy

"What is wrong with you?"

"Many things, you'll have to be more specific than that."

Ewan stared at you in disbelief. "You're drinking from a glass. In public."

"... And?"

"We're in the supermarket!"

You just looked at him, taking a sip of water. "What's your point McGregor?"

He just sighed, laughing quietly. "You're drinking water from a glass that you brought from your house."

"I don't have a house actually, I have an apartment."

"That doesn't make it better."

You grinned, draining the glass and putting it back in your bag. "Nothing wrong with that."

"It is a bit strange love" Tom chuckled.

"Oh shush" you grinned, nudging him lightly as you slipped past to grab something off the shelf. "Why are we here anyway?"

"Ewan decided that we need a group fridge so we can make food while we're filming" Luke answered.

"Luke, put that protein powder down before I force it down your throat."

"Why?!"

"It's disgusting" you replied, taking it out of his hands and placing it back on the shelf. "You can still be buff without eating that shit."

Luke looked over at Tom in confusion as you placed fruit in his hands instead.

"She's very passionate about food" Tom mock whispered.

"Cause us Brits have the worst bloody food" you grumbled (Seriously guys... please tell me you guys have some good foods...)

"Fair enough" Luke laughed, placing the fruit in the trolley that Ewan was pushing.

"Come on you lot" Ewan called out, moving onwards. "Gosh it's like heading toddlers."

"Or cats!" You suggested, skipping along in front of the trolley. "I love cats."

"Y/n when was the last time you hearded a group of cats?"

"Probably last week" Tom commented with a smirk.

"Correct Hiddleston."

"Don't question it" Tom suggested to the other two. "I've learnt not to."

The rest of cast joined you from wherever they were in the store, the group chatting and laughing.

You slipped past everyone to the back of the group, moving along so you were walking along beside Tom. "Hey Hiddleston."

"Hey L/n" he chuckled, looking down at you.

You smiled back at him, hesitating for a moment before slipping your hand into his.

He smiled, running his thumb over the back of your hand.

———————————————————————

"I hate this car."

"I think you need a new one darling."

"Excellent observation" You sighed, rolling out from under the car and brushing your hair back. "It's fucked."

Tom chuckled quietly, grabbing your hand and pulling you upright. "Sell it second hand?"

"Nope, this piece of shit is going to the scrap yard."

"Need a ride then?"

"No I'm actually going to fly home" you grinned, brushing the dust of yourself. "That would be amazing, thank you."

He smiled softly before looking at his watch. "Have you eaten yet?"

"No, why?"

"Well we finished earlier than I thought, and since it's only 7... would you like to go get dinner somewhere?"

You nodded, your grin widening as you looked down at your now dirty clothes. "I'm so glad I keep a change of clothes in the car."

*This time skip is brought to you by Batman. The Lego one*

Tom lead you by the hand into a small restaurant not far from his place, one of his favourites.

As you sat down, you noticed the people at tables near by staring over at the two of you.

"I hate people" you muttered, hiding your face behind the menu. "If I had my way I'd rip out everyone's eyeballs."

Tom laughed, picking up his own menu. "Fair enough love."

"Maybe I should make a machine for that" you contemplated, grinning at him. "Like a cherry picker but for eyes."

"Or a fishing rod" he suggested with a matching grin. "That way you get them without moving."

"Great idea! I'll have to recruit you for some of my world-renowned pranks."

"If you're not pranking me, then who?" He smirked.

"Marvel cast when we see them next" you replied excitedly. "Or Luke maybe... he Rena like he would be funny to prank. He'd definitely scream, and I plan to prove myself right."

"Well there is 98% change that you'll succeed" Tom chuckled.

"98%?!" You gasped, holding a hand over your heart. "You dare under estimate me?"

"Your pranks don't always work darling" he reminded you smugly. "Remember that time you tried to set me in fire?"

"One tiny step the left and it would've got you."

"Robert's still terrified of you."

"As he should be" you smirked, trying and failing to crack your knuckles intimidatingly, groaning as Tom did it easily. "Show off."

"They nearly always work" he chuckled, continuing on.

"Nearly??"

"Remember that time you tried to throw me out of the tour bus?"

"I was so close!" You exclaimed, grinning at the laughing actor. "You just got lucky that time."

"And the time you tried to feed me to the cassowary's at the zoo? Was that luck?"

You were silent for a moment. "Okay well no one expected that one to work."

He laughed, shaking his head. "So violent."

"Violence is my middle name" you smirked. "Actually most of my pranks aren't that violent, just the ones I pull on you."

"And why is that?" He questioned, smirking back at you.

"Because you drive me crazy."

"In what way?"

"All of them."

————————————————————————

Is it bad that I can quote the majority of the Lego Batman movie off by heart?