Part 9 | Euphoria

You were about to start your movie marathon later that night when your phone buzzed.

The screen lit up, showing a text from "Hiddlesbitch."

Opening it up, it read "I don't hate you."

You: "Then why do you act like it

Tom: Because I thought you hated me

You: I do
I'm kidding
I just find you annoying

Tom: I feel the same way about you, but I just wanted to let you know

You: Thanks Hiddles

Tom: You're welcome L/n

You: Did you know that your contact name is Hiddlesbitch

Tom: Rude
Yours is ( Create your own :) )

You: I love it

Tom: Have a fun movie marathon

You: How do you know about that??

Tom: ...
I have good hearing

You: I think this is the closest we've ever gotten to an agreement

Tom: I change my mind I hate you

You: So rude

Tom: I'm kidding love, enjoy your movie

You laughed quietly, closing your phone and getting comfortable on your couch, ready to start the movie.

—————————————————————-

You woke up to your phone ringing, reaching over to answer it just to stop the noise.

"Who's calling me at such a rude hour?" You asked grumpily.

"Darling it's 9am."

"Thomas that is way too early for a Saturday, and don't call me darling."

He laughed, the sound of his voice almost making you smile.

"What is wrong with me?" You whispered, shaking your head. "Anyway, why are you bugging me?."

"Tom Holland is throwing a party for Zendaya tonight at his place to celebrate the success of her new show" he replied.

"Euphoria? She was incredible in that."

"Indeed she was. The theme is Euphoria actually, and he asked me to pass on that everyone is really getting into the costume side of things and you should too."

" Are you dressing up?"

"Possibly." You could tell he was smirking even if you couldn't see him.

"I'll bring my best outfit then" you grinned. "What time?"

"8pm. See you there love."

"Don't call me-"

He hung up on you mid sentence, you rolling your eyes and chuckling quietly. "Asshole."

———————————————————————

At 8:10pm you were pulling up to Tom H's house, already seeing people inside with music and lights.

Approaching the front door, you knocked and waited patiently outside.

"N/n! Thanks for coming!" Tom H said excitedly as he opened the door.

"Where in the universe did you find that suit" you laughed, looking at his metallic blue outfit, complete with shoes.

"From Zendaya" he grinned, his hair shining with glitter. "She also gave me the glitter. You look fabulous!"