Part 8 | It's Fine

"Why did filming have to be the day after going out?" You groaned, covering your eyes as the light switched on. "Whoever that is piss off."

"Why are you on the floor?"

"Ew, Hiddleston" you sighed, hearing the actor snicker quietly. "Because I'm trying to get my shit together for filming."

"That's a first" he answered, placing his bag down on the ground and sitting beside you.

"Ooh fancy leather bag" you perked up, rolling onto your stomach to look. "I'll steal your bag Thomas."

"Don't do that."

"But it's a nice bag."

"I know."

"Cocky bastard."

"I know" he repeated, smirking down at you.

"This is why I don't talk to you" you groaned, rolling back over. "I need some Panadol."

"Do you ever anything from last night?"

"Oh god, what did I do?"

"Nothing too bad, other than your karaoke which was atrocious" he chuckled, pulling a water bottle out of his bag passing it to you. "You just said some interesting things."

"Such as?"

"About how you don't hate me."

You didn't respond, sitting up slowly and taking a sip of water as he watched you carefully.

"I tried to get you to explain but you kept getting distracted by the spinny chair" he continued.

"I hate to break it to you Hiddleston but I was drunk. I didn't mean it" you muttered, standing up and patting his head. "Thanks for the hydration, see later for filming."

"Yep" he mumbled, pretending to be looking around in his bag as you left the room. "Fuck."

"What's up Tom?" Mark asked, walking in with a cup of coffee. "I brought you some tea."

"Thank you" he sighed, moving to sit on a couch as Mark sat in an armchair opposite him.

"So what's wrong?"

He didn't answer immediately, choosing instead to fiddle with his cup lid. "Y/n said last night that she didn't hate me and didn't elaborate, but I just asked her and just said she was drunk and didn't mean it."

"Did you want her to mean it?"

"...I don't know."

——————————————————————

"Stark, it's not my fault-"

You accidentally broke character, tripping over a random prop left of floor. "Ow. Why is this here??"

"Who cares" Tom muttered, picking it up and throwing it off to the side.

"Are you alright?" You questioned, looking up at him as Joe called for a reset.

"Fine" he replied shortly, grabbing your wrist and pulling you up to a stand.

"Are you-"

"Just reset the scene."

"Wow, okay" you mumbled, smoothing down your costume. "Remind me not to ask again."

"Will do" he commented, rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"Now I remember, this is why I don't talk to you" you glared. "And I actually thought you were alright half an hour ago."

"Are you two ready over there?" Anthony Russo called over.