Part 16 | Halloween

"If you don't come dressed up you won't be let in the door!" Rdj called out as he left for the day. "And you can't come as a character from one of your shows or movies! I have a list for all of you so don't even try."

"Typical" Tom sighed, rolling his eyes. "What am I supposed to dress up as?"

"The bfg?" You suggested with a grin.

"Very helpful."

The two of you walked out to your cars together, saying goodnight before driving home to look at possible ideas for your costume.

After looking around for a while, you finally had the best idea.

You picked up your phone and quickly called Tom, grinning as you flicked through pictures for ideas.

He picked up after the second ring, greeting you with slight concern. "Hey love, are you okay?"

"I'm much better than okay! I've had a brilliant idea!" You exclaimed excitedly.

"The last time you said that you nearly blew up my car" he replied in amusement. "So I don't think I really want to want to know."

"No no it's actually a good idea this this time! I know what I'm going as for to Rdj's Halloween party!"

"That's great! What are you going as?"

"I was thinking of going as Mavis from Hotel Transylvania! It's another excuse for me wear black, but I need someone to go as Johnny with me and... I was wondering if you wanted to? You don't have to, I just thought it might be fun-"

"Calm down darling" he chuckled, interrupting your ramblings. "I'd love to go with you."

You sighed in relief. "Great!"

"I can't believe you actually want to do something with me" he mused, the grin evident in his voice.

"How do you know that I'm not being held at gunpoint hm?"

"Oh shush."

"Never."

"Oh and one more thing."

"What?"

"You didn't say anything when I called you darling earlier. Bye love, see you tomorrow!"

"Hey!-"

"Toodles!

"Idiot" you sighed as he hung up before you could answer.

——————————————————————-

"We look amazing" you announced, grinning up at Tom. "You know part of the reason I asked you was because you're a ginger."

"Nice to know love" he chuckled, looking down at you. "What was the other part of your reasoning?"

"Nothing."

"Liar."

"Fine" you sighed. "Maybe I actually wanted to do something with you for once that isn't bullying each other."

He smiled happily, kissing your temple as he picked up your bag and passed it to you.

"No kissing me young man" you grumbled, looking away nervously as he smirked.

"My apologies love."

"Don't- ugh."

Half an hour later the two of you pulled up to Robert's house, chatting excitedly.

Just as Tom raised his hand to knock the door swung open, Robert standing there dressed as Captain America.

"Before you say anything, I didn't dress as character I've played" he announced, striking a dramatic pose. "Welcome to my humble abode!"

"Humble?" You questioned with a raised brow. "Sure sure."

"Just come in" he laughed, stepping aside. "I love the outfits, I was wondering if you two would do a duo."

"Zip it."

"Testy" Rdj grinned, Tom chuckling quietly as you grabbed his hand and pulled him off to your friends.

"Great outfits you two" Chris grinned, raising his beer to you both. "Couples costume I see?"

"Of course it is" Scarlett commented before either of you could respond as Lizzie passed you a (your favourite drink). "They just can't look past their stubbornness to see it."

"You are treading on thin ice Scar" you threatened, glaring at her as Tom chuckled quietly. "There's nothing going on."

"Then why is his homescreen a picture of you?" Chris questioned smugly.

"What?? It is??" You exclaimed, rounding on Tom. "Since when?"

Tom just sighed as Chris E stole his phone out of his pocket, pulling a face and holding the phone up. "It's not working!"

"That's because you're not Tom" Anthony laughed.

"But this is my Hiddleston face! It looks just like him!"

"Just give me the phone genius" you chuckled, taking it and putting in the password. "Oh, it actually is me."

"Of course it is" Tom said quietly so only you could hear, a small smile on his face as you looked up at him.

"Why do you know his password N/n?" Seb grinned, taking a sip of Anthony's drink to annoy him. "Kind of suspicious."

"Oh shush. Where is this picture from?" You asked Tom.

"You know when you put glitter on my face at Zendaya's Euphoria party and I used my phone to check how it looked?"

"Rude" you laughed, looking down at the picture of you smiling at Tom with the glitter still in your hands.

"There's heaps more in his camera roll" Chris whisper shouted as Tom flipped him off in annoyance.

Quickly clicking on the photos app, you saw a folder simply labelled with a heart emoji and your face as the cover.

Opening it, you saw a few photos of you from the Euphoria party, laughing with glitter covering your face and clothing after Sebastian had up-ended the container on you, dancing with Lizzie and Scarlett, beaming over at Tom as you held onto the glass of water he brought you.

Scrolling up more, you saw a few that had been taken on set (See what I did there?), you asleep in an armchair late at night, glaring at Tom from behind your coffee cup, flipping him off with a smile from where you were hanging upside down in the air on cables.

"Stalker" you grinned, finally glancing up at him again as he watched your face carefully.

"Sorry" he chuckled as you looked through some of the other photos he had that weren't of you, including lots of art museums. "I like to photograph beautiful things."

"Could be considered creepy."

"Are you mad?" He asked, looking worried.

You shook your head, passing his phone back and reaching up to kiss his cheek. "Flattered, only because it's you. If Chris did that I'd kill him."

"Maybe I do" the actor commented.

"Let me go get my machete."

"No no I'm sorry!"

Tom laughed as you smirked triumphantly. "I thought you said no kissing earlier."

"I changed my mind."

His face lit up in excitement as Lizzie and Scarlett exchanged glances.

"We thought you said there was nothing going on" Rdj added.

You were both silent for a moment, choosing to glance at each other before shrugging as the others babbled excitedly.

———————————————————————

I'M BACKKKKKK

I'm so sorry for my random hiatus guys, I've had a lot of personal stuff going on recently but I'm back in business💪