Part 11 | My Guest

It took you a while for you to wake up, happy because you were so comfortable for some reason.

You lay there for a few moments as your brain caught up with your surroundings before you noticed something.

You were lying on your side, Tom cuddled up behind you, his arm wrapped around your waist.

His expression was peaceful as he slept, his face tucked into your neck as he breathed slowly and evenly.

You thought about it for a second, before rolling your eyes with a sigh and deciding that you would rather be comfortable, even if it was Tom.

Pulling the doona up more, you closed your eyes before drifting off to sleep again.

—————————————————————-

Around an hour later you woke up again to find Tom awake, one arm around your waist, the other holding open his book as he read quietly.

"Morning" he greeted quietly, glancing down at you with a small smile.

"I thought you agreed to stay on your side of the bed" you smirked, rolling over to face him.

"Clearly that didn't work out."

"I can see that. Unfortunately it means you're now invading my personal space."

"Why are you assuming I'm invading your space?" He questioned, quirking his brow as he grinned. "We are on my side of the bed."

"You're the one cuddling me."

He made no attempt to move, looking down at you in amusement. "Because you were whispering for me in your sleep. And you looked really comfortable."

Your felt the warmth drain from your face in embarrassment as he grinned.

"I'm kidding love, I'm kidding" he laughed, hugging you close as you breathed out a sigh of relief.

"You are so mean" you chuckled in annoyance, rolling your eyes at him.

"Funny though" he smirked. "You know I am."

"You can't beat me, I'm hilarious. And it's too early in the morning for me to concentrate properly."

"I can tell" he mused, closing his book and placing it to the side. "And you're not hilarious."

"I am so!"

"You're really not."

"I hate you."

"I know" he grinned, giving an over exaggerated kiss to your temple.

"Alright then, you've lost hugging privileges buddy" you announced, sliding out of his grip before rolling too far and off the side of the bed. "Ow."

"You're so talented darling" he smirked, leaning over the edge to look down at you. "Really talented."

"Thank you, I know" you groaned, sitting up slowly as he stood up. "I hate you."

"You've already told me that" he answered with a chuckle, offering you his hand.

"Just thought I'd remind you" you replied, taking his hand and letting him pull you up. "Have to keep it fresh in your small mind."

"Small?" He scoffed, dropping your hand as you were halfway up. "I am extremely intelligent."

You scrambled around as you fell backwards, hoping to grab onto the edge of the bed but Tom reached forward with a grin, grabbing your waist and pulling you back up.

"Humble much" you said sarcastically as he let you stand this time. "I hate you more and more each second."

"The feeling's mutual. Do you want breakfast?"

"Sure" you smiled, the actor poking your side gently before walking out of the bedroom with you following behind. "I can't believe I'm stuck here with you."

"Lucky you."

"Unlucky me" you sighed, the two of you walking into the kitchen. "For all I know you could have a torture device in your basement that you're going to use on me."

"Kin-"

"Don't you dare Thomas."

Tom smirked as you rolled your eyes. "Told you I'm funny."

"Child."

"Oh shush, just go sit down."

"Why? I'm trying to help you cook!"

"Just go sit."

"I can cook!"

"I know you can, but you're my guest, so just sit down" he chuckled, pushing you towards an armchair.

"Guest hm?" You grinned as you fell back into the comfortable seat.

"Unfortunately yes, so just stay there."

"Rude."

"It's my best talent."

"I hate you."

"I hate you too darling."

———————————————————————

💪