Chapter 1

Weeee! So this is the next book that I will be writing so you happy campers that are reading this bad spelling, grammar mistaked book. I really hope you like it. just a fair warning I write a lot of these chapters in advance so.... okay well let's get onto the story.

••••

"Mason! You don't understand! If you don't find her soon you won't be able to become king!" My mom yells at me for like the 15th time reminding me.

"I know mom, okay so please. I don't need reminded about how much of a disappointment I am." I say slinging my book bag across my shoulder.

"Mase, you are not a disappointment. But this is what you are meant to do. Listen I have to go so I won't be home when you get back from school." she says bringing her hand up to my cheek And rubbing her thumb across my cheek.

"You're leaving again?" I ask and follow her into the garage.

"Mason I'm sorry, but I'm the alpha queen of America, I have to help." she says getting into her car.

"I know, it's just you always leave." I say holding onto her window.

"I know baby, but if I'm not aging as fast as your father is then I have to do as much as I can for as long as I can." she reminds me.

"Okay, I love you." I tell her with a slight smile.

"I love you to Mase." she says starting her car and opening the garage.

I know what your thinking, what does she mean " alpha queen of America" well when I was just a baby like maybe not even 3 months old, their was this war. A war between the hunters and my mom and dads pack. We won and the moon goddess came down and told my mom about her roll. Alpha of all alphas. She was the only one in over 100 years. She is also the element of fire. (A/N I know it's a lot to take in but this is what happened in the technical first book)

Their are like 3 other elements, earth, water, and air. Or as I know them Connor, Zayn, and Dwaine. They might as well be uncles.

Anyway back to present.

I hop into my blue beat up jeep where my sister is waiting. Texting her thumbs away.

"So Avery, how are you doing today." I ask putting the keys in the ignition and pulling away from the pack house.

"Other then the fact that mom is leaving for like 3 weeks and dads working more then a 37 year old should, I'm okay." She says. I can sense the sadness in her voice. Ever since we were little my mom was barely around. My dad taught us everything and told us everything. I mean my moms here all the time, but it's just never enough time.

Another thing, my mom had me when she was like 18 and my sister when she was 20. and my little brother who is in 8th grade when she was like 22. So for some one with 3 kids she sure doesn't see them all that often.

I love my mom I really do, but I just wish I could spend more time with her. If I become king, I have to move to Britain. And I won't see them for what seems like 4-5 years. But it might not even happen since I haven't found my mate. And if I don't find her, it will never happen.

I pull into the parking it and swing into the first spot available.

"Hah! 6 minutes I beat you record!" I says looking at the clock.