Chapter 21

Mason POV

The Pain radiates threw my whole body but I manage to squirm my way over to Malia.

"What are you doing?!" Malia whisper yells. At least that's what I think she said. I use as much strength as I can and cut the rope that's tired around her.

"Go. Go warn the others." I tell her. But she just shakes her head and takes the duck tape off if her mouth.

"They'll know." She says her voice shaking.

"No they won't. You have to go tell everyone what is going on. Tell them to send reinforcements." I tell her but she just shakes her head.

"I can't."

"Yes you can Malia please." I tell her some of the pain reducing. I stick my claw into the hole in my leg and pull the bullet out and I feel immediate relief in my leg.

"But first can you pull the bullet out of my side?" I ask. She wearily kneels down next to me and sticks her finger into the wound and grabs the bullet and pulls it out. I can feel my body healing already. Skin slowly forming over the wound. I let out a relived sigh.

I turn and see Ryden on the floor past out. I turn him around and pull the bullet out of his back. I can feel his muscles relax and the skin starts to cover the wound.

I look around the room and see only one entrance. And that leads to the stairs.

I try and stand up. I succeed but I lean on the wall for support.

The lights go out.

"Mason?" Malia asks.

"Yeah?"

"What was that?" She asks.

"I don't know." I question and suck in a breath because the air touching my wounds hurts like hell.

"Congrats Mason Aromas Stone you have complete the test. Please walk up the stairs." Some thing says loudly am the lights turn on. I look around and I'm alone. Malia and Ryden are gone.

I steady myself and slowly walk up the stairs. I turn the corner and I see 4 men plus Malia and Ryden standing their.

"What the hell is going on?" I demand.

"You being tested to see how far you would go to save your mate. And you went pretty far. Like 567 miles by foot. Ir should I say paw." One of the men say and I raise and eye brow.

"Huh?"

"To be king doesn't just mean protecting your pack. It means protecting the people you love. And if that means idling your life for them then that's what you do. You passed with flying colors. You will get recognition for this. Look for the story on the SWTV." He says.

I nod my head finally understanding what happened.

"Will do sir." The man turns and leaves and his men follow after him.

"So what now?" Ryden asks

"How about lunch." I shrug and they nod.

***

After ordering we start talking.

"So what happens when you win?" Malia asks and takes a sip of her lemonade.

"Well we pack up things, move to England. Then their is this big extravagant ceremony called the crowning. We both get crowns. So for 4 years we are head of the werewolf nation. So we make rules and the others have to follow. And if people like us as king and queen then I can get elected after the four years are up." I explain to her and she nods her head.

"When we have kids would they also be royalty?" She asks and stirs her straw around her drink.

"Well if we have them within that 4 year period. But don't you want to have a little freedom before that happens." I chuckle.

"Well I've had the names for my kid picked out since I was nine. I want a baby boy or girl." She says and leans back in her chair.

"What are they? Ryden asks finally speaking up.

"Well James, Grayson, and Victoria." She says confidently.

"I like those. So you want two boys and a girl." I smile at her. I can't believe she's already thinking about kids. God I love her. I love her some much

"Jordan and I have settled that when our baby is born he's gonna be Luke." Ryden says and I stare at him in confusion. Can you stare at some one with confusion? I don't know.

"Jordans pregnant? Congrats man." I pat his back. How did that happen. they only met a year ago. Well I guess since Jordan's 18 and he's gonna be 19 in a few weeks. The funny part is he was only born a year after me cause of Alpha Damen knocked some girl up while he was drunk. I guess everything worked out cause they ended up falling in love . Her mate died when theirnpack house burnt to the ground like 17 years ago or something. It's sad I guess

"That's great." Malia says and smiles at him. Making something in the pit of my stomach twist. I can feel my wolf stir in my mind but I push him away.

"Yeah." He says nodding his head.

I can't wait for Malia and I to start a little family. To have little babies running around would be adorable. The best part would be that we would be a family. A little family.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry for not updating Thursday or Monday. I was away all weekend and the place we were staying at didn't have internet, But I had buckets of fun.

Sorry for the short chapter kinda just whipped this up. So sorry it's a little ehhhhh.

But I would really appreciate

a

Comment

vote

& Follow

Bye <3