Epilogue

(I could literally not remember anything and I feel like trash because i forgot the contents to my own book. So if things are different then they should be please comment so I can fix them right away)

Mason POV

I look myself up and down in the mirror. My hair is slicked back. My navy blue suit is flat, not a wrinkle to be seen. Two ropes that loop around are sew in to my left shoulder. All kinds of pins are pinned to my chest claiming that I have done and will do great things. A castle servant sets the velvet cape over my shoulders. Personally I think it's a bit much but its a tradition from the lat 2,000 years. Every king has worn this cape.

"Mason," I turn around and see Malia in a big old timey looking dress. "It's time." She leaves and exits back to the waiting room. I look back into the mirror and let out a sigh of relief. I turn around and walk out the door. I link arms with Malia and face the giant double doors. Every werewolf is watching. This is the day I make, we make, history. 2,000 years in the making and I am  the 450th (I don't know f I said a different number at a different part in the story I can't remember.)

The sound of 20 trumpets all insinc erupts from behind the doors. The doors open and together Malia and I walk into the bright outside and over the red carpet that had been. Every pack alpha and luna from all over the world is looking at me.

We  walk up big stone steps to the oldest elder that has ever lived.

"Welcome everyone." He says loudly and it becomes so quiet that you could hear a pin drop, "We are here today to cordially announce our new King and Queen."

The long ceremony commences and before I can even tell it starts it's closing.

"And now to bind you Mason Aromas Stone as king, take this knife and cut your palm just as all the kings before you and drip your blood into the sacred water." He says and a dark velvet pillow is help out in front of me with the gold knife placed nicely on top. I pick up the blade and drag it across my palm. It stings but only for a second. I make a fist, hold my hand over the sacred water and the blood drips into the water turning it a light pink color. Flames burst from the waters. 

"Finally, Do you Malia Elizabeth Taylors take the responsibilities of Queen? Do you promise to be a mother to all and care for those in need? Do you promise to stay faithful to your mate and your kingdom? Do you promise to never turn for the worst and show disrespect for anyone and anything in this world?" He says his voice booming across the courtyard. I look to Malia and she smiles and nods her head.

"I do."

"Now to bind you as Queen You must offer up your most prized possession that your mate has gotten you. You must throw it into the sacred waters." For a second she falters and her hand goes to the gold heart locket I had gotten her for Christmas. Hesitantly she takes off the necklace and drops it into the clear water. Once again flames burst out of it and then die down in an instant. I look back at the water and the necklace is gone.

"Attention everyone," As he speaks these words we both turn around. Two woman and Two man servant come beside us. One of each holding a pillow and placed atop is the Kings and the Kings crown. The kings is your typical crown. A round gold strip with what looks like likes tops of tin triangles sticking out . The Queens crown is much more breathtaking.its pure gold with diamonds encrusted on every in. And bug Ruby's line the crown in one stripe around the whole crown.(picture at top) "I now present to you The newest KIng and Queen of the Werewolf kingdom!" He shouts. The extra person takes the crowns from the pillows and place them perfectly on top of our heads. Both Malia and I have the biggest smiles on our faces  as camera's flash. A photographer kneels in front of us and takes a picture of us just as fireworks shoot up into the sky and burst.